PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@ishaan is giving us playing conditions, not me. Ishaan, can you give us playing conditions (weather, pitch, stadium, etc) for all the 18 matches please? Add them to the original Google doc that I had created and I will edit them into the posts in this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
@arjwiz You mentioned its going to be 70 overs per day. So is it going to be 20 / 20 /30 break. Also, are we going to play in whites or colored jersey. I had made a colored one. Maybe need to change it.

People who have played the game so far, is there any change in movement using the white ball against red.

Are we playing day/night test matches :D

@arjwiz You mentioned its going to be 70 overs per day. So is it going to be 20 / 20 /30 break. Also, are we going to play in whites or colored jersey. I had made a colored one. Maybe need to change it.

People who have played the game so far, is there any change in movement using the white ball against red.

Yes, Day/Night Test Match would be fun..

- Breaks are up to the managers. 20/20/30 or 30/20/20 are fine.
- White only. The teams I made are in white. I will check all teams this weekend when they are uploaded. Please change yours to white. I left colour on the stitches of the kit so you can leave some colour there instead of keeping it black.
- Day/night and such conditions Ishaan should tell us for each match when he gives us the playing conditions

----------

Hello guys I'm back.I'm all ready to play this awesome one of a kind PC tounament :cheers

When you say, PC, I hope you mean "Planet Cricket" and not "Personal Computer"! :D

@arjwiz ok done. I will change it to Whites tonight. I haven't played around the skills and attributes of my Players. You can increase if you feel like :D

I guess same like in real life the final session has more overs compared to the first two sessions. Lets keep it like that.

New ball change at the end of every 35 or 40 overs.

Btw I read so many posts that there isn't much of Swing or Turn on surfaces conducive for bowling. Will this be a concern. Any of you have generated enough swing or turn??

@arjwiz ok done. I will change it to Whites tonight. I haven't played around the skills and attributes of my Players. You can increase if you feel like :D

I guess same like in real life the final session has more overs compared to the first two sessions. Lets keep it like that.

New ball change at the end of every 35 or 40 overs.

Btw I read so many posts that there isn't much of Swing or Turn on surfaces conducive for bowling. Will this be a concern. Any of you have generated enough swing or turn??

Which creator's players have you used in your team?

Yes ok 20/20/30 is fine

New ball 35 overs. BARS 35 overs. This is already on the first post.

I have been able to generate swing, but never turn. There also isn't much turn while batting, so maybe it is the pitch, because there has been turn while playing in the nets.

@arjwiz I have used mrdconnors. tier 2/3/4 there is only one creator for my player list. guess its chandrakif

kushari (Dynamites All Time) vs arjwiz (South Africa All Time) T10 match starting now!

Series tied 1-1 after 3 games.

Arjwiz wins the toss and bats (4th time in a row).

----------

Bug - I was bowled off a free hit but the ball was deemed a wide.

----------

1 over 15/0 bowled by Steyn
2 overs 19/1 bowled by Ambrose

the team I created have whites

Your live commentary is much more enjoyable than the match.

Users who are viewing this thread