PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Very good bowling there towards the end. Really pulled the game back with some quality bowling.

Where do you get time to type all this. You seem to be a multitasker

Sobers concedes just 3 off the last over (should have been a maiden - the umpire called an incorrect no ball) and 4 runs off 2 overs.

Mumbai Indians make 81/3 off 10 overs. Sachin 44*(34).

West Indies All Time need 82 to win.

----------

I'm also watching the IPL and putting some bets in. Making money on CSKs poor performance so far. :spy

----------

12/0 off 1 over bowled by Malinga

----------

Mitchell Johnson gets a wicket off his first ball. Batsman plays a silly shot, hits his pads, and rolls onto the stumps. George Headley up next.

and I really like his (arjwiz) running commentary..He is really good in running commentary..I tried doing it, but failed miserably.

Last edited:
Super fast ball at 151, nicked by Headley (I thought) but given not out. Doesn't matter, LBW off the next ball. Johnson is on fire!

----------

King Viv with 2 smashing straight boundaries. (Lots of lag in Johnson's last 3 balls - did you see it as well?)

----------

Really bad lag. Zaheer is bowling from behind the umpire.

----------

3 overs 28/2

----------

43/2 after 5. WI are stabilising. Very interesting 5 overs left.

----------

52/2 off 6 overs. 30 needed off 24

----------

Viv Richards smashes 3 clean sixes in a row off Pollard. 74 for 2 after 7 overs. Just 8 needed off the last 18 balls.

Super fast ball at 151, nicked by Headley (I thought) but given not out. Doesn't matter, LBW off the next ball. Johnson is on fire!

----------

King Viv with 2 smashing straight boundaries. (Lots of lag in Johnson's last 3 balls - did you see it as well?)

----------

Really bad lag. Zaheer is bowling from behind the umpire.

----------

3 overs 28/2

----------

43/2 after 5. WI are stabilising. Very interesting 5 overs left.

----------

52/2 off 6 overs. 30 needed off 24

----------

Viv Richards smashes 3 clean sixes in a row off Pollard. 74 for 2 after 7 overs. Just 8 needed off the last 18 balls.

Baap (Viv Richards) baap hota hai, aur Beta (Pollard) beta...

And King Viv raises his bat (literally) as he smashes it to the boundary to complete his 50 from 21 balls, which brings up the winning runs. WI win in 8.4 overs. Richards 51*(21). Haynes 30*(19) .

Lovely game. Lots of fun.

Very well played mate. Your batting is very strong and sensible. Lost my way during my later part of my batting. However all credit to you. Look forward to our next game. :)

And King Viv raises his bat (literally) as he smashes it to the boundary to complete his 50 from 21 balls, which brings up the winning runs. WI win in 8.4 overs. Richards 51*(21). Haynes 30*(19) .

Lovely game. Lots of fun.

It seems more competitive than what we played.. @arjwiz You have improved a lots as a batsman..

Last edited:
Yes ok.

----------

Kushari you're saying my batting has improved? Thanks. I haven't practiced much, I haven't even started career mode yet, so I hope to improve over time. I've only really played online against you, Ishaan, and now valerian.

BTW where in Mumbai are you from, valerian?

Yes ok.

----------

Kushari you're saying my batting has improved? Thanks. I haven't practiced much, I haven't even started career mode yet, so I hope to improve over time. I've only really played online against you, Ishaan, and now valerian.

BTW where in Mumbai are you from, valerian?

From dahisar. However the way you batted seemed like your one professional. I have a lot of weaknesses in my batting which I need to improve on. Bowling was ok, its just that you made it look weak :)

Are we playing ODI??

Are we playing ODI??

Yes its an odi. Very good bowling. Got me on 18 for 3 from 5. Got disconnected. Have the game saved though. Will continue tomorrow if your free as I am t home. Need to have a huge partnersship now. Lost Jaffer to the stupid run out bug. Steyn Is almost
unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread