PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Ok that's fine I guess

Hello members.,Please change my kit from blue green to yellow and red,thanks :cheers

Who made your Jharkhand team?

----------

@Ishaan k @bradthelad @Solomon

Please ensure all teams that you are in charge of are uploaded by tonight (if not done already) WITH kits, badges, colours etc. You DON'T need to add any players to it, but if you have, that's fine.

Who made your Jharkhand team?

----------

@Ishaan k @bradthelad @Solomon

Please ensure all teams that you are in charge of are uploaded by tonight (if not done already) WITH kits, badges, colours etc. You DON'T need to add any players to it, but if you have, that's fine.

@arjwiz i have already uploaded my team on to the server with whites for longer format and color for shorter format. I got the game yesterday. Need to work a lot on batting and bowling :facepalm

@arjwiz i have already uploaded my team on to the server with whites for longer format and color for shorter format. I got the game yesterday. Need to work a lot on batting and bowling :facepalm

Okay thanks. I will work on the teams tonight. Before I upload them, I will ask you all to remove your teams from the sharing server.

I am playing DBC all day on Sunday and am looking forward to some more online matches. I have already played Valerian, Kushari (four times) and Ishaan so far, so Solomon and Brad are next on the list!

I made jharkand

I made jharkand

Ok cool. Can you clarify all the teams you have uploaded so far and which are remaining for you to upload, if any?

----------

Need to work a lot on batting and bowling :facepalm

I just realised you and I are facing each other not in the Ranji tournament but in the World T20 tournament by @IceAgeComing!

Ok cool. Can you clarify all the teams you have uploaded so far and which are remaining for you to upload, if any?

----------

I just realised you and I are facing each other not in the Ranji tournament but in the World T20 tournament by @IceAgeComing!

@arjwiz is it scheduled already? where is the link?

@bradthelad @Solomon @Ishaan k

I have now downloaded your teams from CA. I will verify skills and reupload all 9 teams. I am not changing your team designs (kits, sponsors, colours, etc) at all.

Please delete your teams from CA now and let me know when done. This will ensure there aren't multiple versions of the same team on CA.

@bradthelad @Solomon @Ishaan k

I have now downloaded your teams from CA. I will verify skills and reupload all 9 teams. I am not changing your team designs (kits, sponsors, colours, etc) at all.

Please delete your teams from CA now and let me know when done. This will ensure there aren't multiple versions of the same team on CA.

@arjwiz am done

Users who are viewing this thread