PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I'd love to but I'm caught up making the teams. Sunday I'm around all day!

@arjwiz what about the Punjab Warrior Team I have already downloaded from CA. DO I need to delete that and download this new team?

@arjwiz what about the Punjab Warrior Team I have already downloaded from CA. DO I need to delete that and download this new team?

Yes as soon as the current creators delete their teams I will upload mine (or even before). Then you managers must delete your existing teams and download mine by overwriting all.

I have edited skills of all international, ipl, 99 World Cup, Ranji tournament players. Took me three full days. If you all want to download them, I will upload all the teams for you.

Yes as soon as the current creators delete their teams I will upload mine (or even before). Then you managers must delete your existing teams and download mine by overwriting all.

I have edited skills of all international, ipl, 99 World Cup, Ranji tournament players. Took me three full days. If you all want to download them, I will upload all the teams for you.

yes please

----------

@kushari are you game for an online match

@Solomon Sorry got late..I am back now..Are you available?

----------

@arjwiz I can see only 02 Teams Uploaded by you, 1) Mumbai Scorpion & 2) Punjab Warriors.. Have you uploaded my final Punjab Warrior Team after checking the skill sets of my players (Specially Ladda, who had no skill points)..I will delete the old team and download this new team only after you confirm me that it is the final team..

I will be online till 2330 IST (Except during dinner)

I will be online till 2330 IST (Except during dinner)

Ok . Will play a game before that. Just getting the hang of the game. Today played my first game online and won the game by 5 wickets with 3 balls to spare. Was a very interesting and tight match

Users who are viewing this thread