PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@Solomon Sorry got late..I am back now..Are you available?

----------

@arjwiz I can see only 02 Teams Uploaded by you, 1) Mumbai Scorpion & 2) Punjab Warriors.. Have you uploaded my final Punjab Warrior Team after checking the skill sets of my players (Specially Ladda, who had no skill points)..I will delete the old team and download this new team only after you confirm me that it is the final team..

This is not the final team, I still need to upload that. I am going to remove those two teams and reupload the final 9, but for that I need all the current teams to be deleted. @bradthelad and @Ishaan k have you deleted your teams?

All the teams are done I am just waiting for two things before uploading them (hopefully early Sunday morning so we can all download and practice with them):

1) Brad and Ishaan to delete their teams from Cricket Academy (Solomon and I have already done so)

2) I am running some simulations to see how the players perform based on skills (for all players skilled by me (about 200-300), not just this tournament).

Tomorrow, I will play online using my Delhi Diamond Cutters team against anyone who wants to play with me.

@kushari am online now. you there?

----------

@arjwiz you game?
is my team uploaded?

----------

50 over match?

I have added players to the 9 teams. The teams seem very evenly matched based on Big Ant's star rating.

Out of the 9 teams:

Four have 3 batting stars, and five have 3.5 batting stars
Six have 3 bowling stars, and three have 2.5 bowling stars

I will post the star rating for each team in the first post tomorrow so we all know there is no hanky panky (editing skills) during the tournament.

TSL batting first against Dynamites 28 / 2 after 3

----------

62/5

----------

great bowling!! 76 all out

What an absurd bowling display from me.

TSL batting first against Dynamites 28 / 2 after 3

Hahaha awesome, looking forward to commentary.

I'm watching the Man Utd game now. Once that is done, I will upload the 9 teams tonight.

I'll do various simulations of a 9 team 4 day league (home and away, so each team plays 18 matches).

Current simulation has Sachin Tendulkar as leading run scorer after three games and S Venkatraghavan as the highest wicket taker. RBT & MS are leading the league table.

----------

Results after half tournament:
Karnataka Cyborgs lead the table
Rahul Dravid is the highest run scorer
Harbhajan Singh is the highest wicket taker

----------

I have to check what the pitch conditions are - the top 5 bowlers are all spinners.

Very well played buddy. You have just started playing, in that sense you played exceptionally well.

Well done Solomon. Don't forget that the Dynamites team is also much stronger than TSL.

After all 16 rounds, leading the runs charts are Dravid, Ganguly, Ross Taylor, Amla and Tendulkar. Bowling is Tambe, :eek: Siddle, Jadeja, Harbhajan and Gul.

Top three teams are: PW, KC, MS.

After all 16 rounds, leading the runs charts are Dravid, Ganguly, Ross Taylor, Amla and Tendulkar. Bowling is Tambe, :eek: Siddle, Jadeja, Harbhajan and Gul.

Top three teams are: PW, KC, MS.

WHATTTTT I already won the Tournament...Cheers...:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

----------

Well done Solomon. Don't forget that the Dynamites team is also much stronger than TSL.

@arjwiz what to do, I am still waiting for my Punjab Warrior Team..I want to play with Final Team only....Once you upload and confirm me here, I wont play with Dynamites anymore..

Users who are viewing this thread