PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Dynamites was too strong for TSL. My bowling needs a lot of improvement. Batting tho hopeless :D
Once the team is uploaded we will play t10 to start with before the tournament

I will upload all the teams tonight, hopefully the other teams are removed by then as well so that managers don't download the wrong teams by mistake.

I will upload all the teams tonight, hopefully the other teams are removed by then as well so that managers don't download the wrong teams by mistake.

@arjwiz you just upload your teams. We can always download team by searching by your name..

Starting to simulate another 9 team series (home and away).

I don't know how to set up match conditions. So I have set two Scorpions and Diamond Cutters' home ground as Melbourne, whereas the others seem to have Indian home grounds. It will be interesting to see if the pace bowlers from Mumbai and Delhi perform better than the pacers from the other teams (and vice verse for spinners).

I am uploading all 9 teams tonight. I am just doing the final tests.

Half way through this series, here are the results so far:

Top 3 teams
DDC, MS, PW

Top Run Scorers
  • Sangakkara
  • Sehwag
  • Sidhu
  • Gambhir
  • AB DeVilliers
  • Ganguly
  • Dravid
  • Hazare
  • Amarnath
  • Younis Khan
  • Warner
  • Rohit Sharma
  • Yuvraj
  • Pieterson

No Sachin, Amla, Kohli, Chanderpaul so far. (Sachin and Amla were near the top in the last series).

Top Bowlers
  • Siddle
  • Gul
  • Unadkat
  • Ajmal
  • Ashwin
  • Broad
  • Rasool
  • Venkat
  • Chawla
  • Ishant Sharma
  • Harbhajan Singh
  • Mishra
  • Ojha

Looks good as well. Notable omissions from this list are M Johnson, Steyn, Philander, Anderson, Jadeja (although Jadeja was near the top in the last series).

Second half coming up.

----------

There seem to be too many draws and too many high scores by batsmen, who are scoring at close to 4-5 RPO. This is also because the AI is offering way too many overs to non-bowlers (Cook, Pujara, Amla, Sanga, Y Khan, Taylor) have all bowled about 10 overs each in 8 matches.

----------

Second series is over and each team played 16 games.

Top 3 teams - PW, DDC, KC

(PW & KC were first and second in the first series).

Top run scorers (in order) - Dravid, Amla, Gambhir, Watson, Jayawardene, Vijay, Sangakkara, Sidhu, Ganguly, ABDV, Misbah, Dhoni, Younis Khan

Top wicket takers (in order) - Ajmal, Venkat, Ashwin, Siddle, Unadkat, Bhajji, Gul, Ojha, Ishant Sharma, Broad, Patel, Johnson, Chawla, Rasool

I am uploading all 9 teams tonight. I am just doing the final tests.

Half way through this series, here are the results so far:

Top 3 teams
DDC, MS, PW

Top Run Scorers
  • Sangakkara
  • Sehwag
  • Sidhu
  • Gambhir
  • AB DeVilliers
  • Ganguly
  • Dravid
  • Hazare
  • Amarnath
  • Younis Khan
  • Warner
  • Rohit Sharma
  • Yuvraj
  • Pieterson

No Sachin, Amla, Kohli, Chanderpaul so far. (Sachin and Amla were near the top in the last series).

Top Bowlers
  • Siddle
  • Gul
  • Unadkat
  • Ajmal
  • Ashwin
  • Broad
  • Rasool
  • Venkat
  • Chawla
  • Ishant Sharma
  • Harbhajan Singh
  • Mishra
  • Ojha

Looks good as well. Notable omissions from this list are M Johnson, Steyn, Philander, Anderson, Jadeja (although Jadeja was near the top in the last series).

Second half coming up.

----------

There seem to be too many draws and too many high scores by batsmen, who are scoring at close to 4-5 RPO. This is also because the AI is offering way too many overs to non-bowlers (Cook, Pujara, Amla, Sanga, Y Khan, Taylor) have all bowled about 10 overs each in 8 matches.

----------

Second series is over and each team played 16 games.

Top 3 teams - PW, DDC, KC

(PW & KC were first and second in the first series).

Top run scorers (in order) - Dravid, Amla, Gambhir, Watson, Jayawardene, Vijay, Sangakkara, Sidhu, Ganguly, ABDV, Misbah, Dhoni, Younis Khan

Top wicket takers (in order) - Ajmal, Venkat, Ashwin, Siddle, Unadkat, Bhajji, Gul, Ojha, Ishant Sharma, Broad, Patel, Johnson, Chawla, Rasool

@arjwiz Its so weird, how come PW coming on Top after both Simulation Tournament..

ALL TEAMS UPLOADED.

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

Please search in the Academy for teams created by arjwiz. There should only be 9.

Download your team and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING WHILE LINKING, including skills and attributes of all players.

If you have already downloaded your team earlier or created it yourself, delete it first.

Once your team has been downloaded, you can make any edits to the team kit as you want, but DO NOT EDIT THE PLAYERS AT ALL!

Last edited:
I have added players to the 9 teams. The teams seem very evenly matched based on Big Ant's star rating.

Out of the 9 teams:

Four have 3 batting stars, and five have 3.5 batting stars
Six have 3 bowling stars, and three have 2.5 bowling stars

I will post the star rating for each team in the first post tomorrow so we all know there is no hanky panky (editing skills) during the tournament.

@arjwiz do post the final star ratings for each Squad in the first post so we know what are the strength of each squad.. @Ishaan k Buddy when will you update the final rules and playing conditions?

Last edited:
I will upload star ratings today yes.

I will also upload final rules myself.

Playing conditions and stadium for each match in each round = Ishaan.

Star ratings updated on the first post

----------

Career mode question for @kushari or anyone else:

I am trying to start a career mode with Mumbai or Delhi real Ranji team (created by Chandrakif). Do you know how I can do this? The base teams are currently only 24 English and Australian ones.

I have made a team list with Ranji teams. I don't want to put those teams into the English domestic team list. How do I proceed?

@arjwiz Thats the only way to do it.. You have to replace the English Domestic Teams with Ranji Teams. I have done so myself too and playing with my career player with Ranji Teams only. You cannot change or Edit the name "English Domestic Competition"..But you can replace the teams in "English Domestic Competition" with Ranji Teams..

Okay. Just started a career mode for the first time. Playing with Delhi Diamond Cutters with a random created player who I named Michael Kramer who is affiliated with India.

If I play well, can I be offered a contract by an IPL team?

Okay. Just started a career mode for the first time. Playing with Delhi Diamond Cutters with a random created player who I named Michael Kramer who is affiliated with India.

If I play well, can I be offered a contract by an IPL team?

All the best, and do keep us updated about ur career player Highest Score..

Users who are viewing this thread