PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

OK noted. Will play tomorrow.

Tamil Super Lions jersey changed to whites. Do I need to share again or it will be automatically updated?

Yes its an odi. Very good bowling. Got me on 18 for 3 from 5. Got disconnected. Have the game saved though. Will continue tomorrow if your free as I am t home. Need to have a huge partnersship now. Lost Jaffer to the stupid run out bug. Steyn Is almost
unplayable.

@valerian140 yes, out of a sudden my bowling is looking good, or else I am not that good in bowling..I dont know, does it really effect, if you are playing online in same country/continent, as I always had issues with lag when playing with @arjwiz, but the 05 Over I bowled to @valerian140 I didn't had a single lag so far..its strange..

Did you felt anything similar @valerian140 while playing with @arjwiz and then with me?

@valerian140 yes, out of a sudden my bowling is looking good, or else I am not that good in bowling..I dont know, does it really effect, if you are playing online in same country/continent, as I always had issues with lag when playing with @arjwiz, but the 05 Over I bowled to @valerian140 I didn't had a single lag so far..its strange..

Did you felt anything similar @valerian140 while playing with @arjwiz and then with me?

I did not face any lag while playing either of youll. So it was fun.

I had more lag with Valerian than kushari

----------

Guys, over the course of the past two days, I have actually managed to edit the batting and bowling skills of every international and All Time Best player. I am taking up the project of editing skills of all IPL players as well as improving International, ATB and 1999 players manually. It should take several more hours, and I will also test the results to make sure there are no anomalies like Saeed Anwar being a bowler or Simon Doull a batsman. I am also removing instances of new players such as Coulter Nile and R Harris having maxed out skills. You should see that Jayawardene has slightly more batting skills than Jayasuriya, but that Jayasuriya is a power hitter like no other, and is better himself than Gayle. Of course, this is based on my opinions, which may differ from yours.

I am not touching fielding skills or any appearances at all. For now I haven't touched any domestic or Associate nation player either, simply because I don't know much about them.

At the end of this exercise, I feel that my players will be much better representations. If any of you really want it, I will upload them into CA. I also think this makes my players better downloads than mrdconnors or Llewellyn, since I am using their hard work and improving it.

Since we have all already made teams now, I suggest we dont spend time creating more teams unless you want me to. I can make all 9 teams again with these realistic skills (by editing Solomon Ishaan Brad teams and replacing their players with mine..no edits to team kit). Do you want that?

Last edited:
I had more lag with Valerian than kushari

----------

Guys, over the course of the past two days, I have actually managed to edit the batting and bowling skills of every international and All Time Best player. I am taking up the project of editing skills of all IPL players as well as improving International, ATB and 1999 players manually. It should take several more hours, and I will also test the results to make sure there are no anomalies like Saeed Anwar being a bowler or Simon Doull a batsman. I am also removing instances of new players such as Coulter Nile and R Harris having maxed out skills. You should see that Jayawardene has slightly more batting skills than Jayasuriya, but that Jayasuriya is a power hitter like no other, and is better himself than Gayle. Of course, this is based on my opinions, which may differ from yours.

I am not touching fielding skills or any appearances at all. For now I haven't touched any domestic or Associate nation player either, simply because I don't know much about them.

At the end of this exercise, I feel that my players will be much better representations. If any of you really want it, I will upload them into CA. I also think this makes my players better downloads than mrdconnors or Llewellyn, since I am using their hard work and improving it.

Since we have all already made teams now, I suggest we dont spend time creating more teams unless you want me to. I can make all 9 teams again with these realistic skills (by editing Solomon Ishaan Brad teams and replacing their players with mine..no edits to team kit). Do you want that?

@arjwiz I am ok you doing with mine. Let me know once you are done. I have the game in front of me and am in Office right now :facepalm:mad

Let's do this then.

1) I will download all the 9 teams that you guys have created
2) You (Ishaan, brad, solomon) must then unshare them, removing them from the CA server so there is no mixup of teams
3) I will then replace the players with my edited players, leaving all other things the same in each team (kits, name, badge, etc)
4) I will then upload the 9 teams (and report the number of batting and bowling stars each team has)
5) Each manager must download his team and play with that team, without editing anything. When downloading, they must either replace all skills and attributes, or save as a separate team without linking. Since we know the number of batting and bowling stars each team has, managers who are found to have edited their players (by the opposition manager while setting up the online game) will be barred from the competition.

Let's do this then.

1) I will download all the 9 teams that you guys have created
2) You (Ishaan, brad, solomon) must then unshare them, removing them from the CA server so there is no mixup of teams
3) I will then replace the players with my edited players, leaving all other things the same in each team (kits, name, badge, etc)
4) I will then upload the 9 teams (and report the number of batting and bowling stars each team has)
5) Each manager must download his team and play with that team, without editing anything. When downloading, they must either replace all skills and attributes, or save as a separate team without linking. Since we know the number of batting and bowling stars each team has, managers who are found to have edited their players (by the opposition manager while setting up the online game) will be barred from the competition.

My new team with the white jersey is not on the server yet. The previous version is there though. When do we make the default line up? Upon completion?

Batting order? You can make that on your local machines in step 5 after I upload them.

Batting order? You can make that on your local machines in step 5 after I upload them.

Ok. Do I need to reupload mine to the server as I made some changes yesterday. Few skills of players weren't there. Maybe you can do the changes.

I Saxena had 0 batting skills, Murali Vijay, M Ul Haq and one or two more players needed a little bit of reskilling. Let me know how to go about on this

Ok. Do I need to reupload mine to the server as I made some changes yesterday. Few skills of players weren't there. Maybe you can do the changes.

I Saxena had 0 batting skills, Murali Vijay, M Ul Haq and one or two more players needed a little bit of reskilling. Let me know how to go about on this

Skills of your players don't matter as I will be overriding everything. As long as your team is on the server and the team's kit and such stuff is uploaded, that's fine. I will use download the team, replace the players with my skilled players, and upload it again on the server.

Skills of your players don't matter as I will be overriding everything. As long as your team is on the server and the team's kit and such stuff is uploaded, that's fine. I will use download the team, replace the players with my skilled players, and upload it again on the server.

Cool! So if I change the kits after you upload, will it be ok?

Cool! So if I change the kits after you upload, will it be ok?

It should be okay as long as you don't touch the players themselves. That said, if you want to edit the kits now you can do so, I will only download and edit the teams on Sunday (if everyone wants me to - if they feel that it's best to continue with mrdconnors/Llewelyn/chandrakif then I'm fine with that as wel).

It should be okay as long as you don't touch the players themselves. That said, if you want to edit the kits now you can do so, I will only download and edit the teams on Sunday (if everyone wants me to - if they feel that it's best to continue with mrdconnors/Llewelyn/chandrakif then I'm fine with that as wel).

Ok. I will upload the kits today eve. You can work on my team.

Users who are viewing this thread