Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Well the cheapest so far is Probably ImportCD's but I dont think you will get the game this week or even next week if you order from there.

Mighty Ape is like 85 dollars.
Letstango came out to be 120 dollars.

Its not worth it, I am pretty sure Someone will stream the game. Is there any embargo for this game or anything of that sort?

Difference between importcds and mightyape is barely 10 bucks. I read somewhere (IIRC DannyBurke mentioned it or maybe someone else) Importcds have classified DBC 14 as a "heavy item" and the shipping for a heavy item will cost you 10-15 bucks as per shipping charges mentioned on importcds' website.

^^^ I guess it's 66$ & with shipping/taxes its 71$ for importcds. But it says release date as April 2nd week temporarily.

So safe bet would be mightyape for NA at this time unless its made available in US by Wednesday(that I am skeptical about it personally). Just think that you got additional grocery/food for that $15!

"Heavy items" from importcds are $4.99 within the US.

Which looks like its included in the $71 price that is calculated when added to the cart.

I fired them an email a couple of days ago and I am just waiting for a reply

"Heavy items" from importcds are $4.99 within the US.

Which looks like its included in the $71 price that is calculated when added to the cart.

I fired them an email a couple of days ago and I am just waiting for a reply

Like the rest of us :lol

Living in Canada I'm a bit concerned about custom/import duties from Amazon US and importCDs. I've been hit with large bills on delivery before. When Ross said shipping locally to Canada from Amazon, do you think that means Amazon.ca will be selling it too? That would save a lot of money and effort.

Living in Canada I'm a bit concerned about custom/import duties from Amazon US and importCDs. I've been hit with large bills on delivery before. When Ross said shipping locally to Canada from Amazon, do you think that means Amazon.ca will be selling it too? That would save a lot of money and effort.

I don't think so. Ross clearly mentioned Amazon.com and Importcds as the North American retailers so you will need to import the game from US.

Can mightyape break the street shipping date atleast? :D

Also out of curiosity I just tried rough quotations on DHL express website between NZ & USA for April 2 shipping date, & it gave me Thursday(US time) EOD as arrival to my city. Lol, it's driving us crazy now. So would assume Friday or Saturday delivery if we are lucky! Fingers crossed.

Can mightyape break the street shipping date atleast? :D

Also out of curiosity I just tried rough quotations on DHL express website between NZ & USA for April 2 shipping date, & it gave me Thursday(US time) EOD as arrival to my city. Lol, it's driving us crazy now. So would assume Friday or Saturday delivery if we are lucky! Fingers crossed.

Which Thursday? 10th or 17th? Can you provide the link which shows the estimated delivery timeline?

Which Thursday? 10th or 17th? Can you provide the link which shows the estimated delivery timeline?

Don't get excited, I just tried in dhl express website & not related to game. You can get rough quotations between 2 locations there. I don't see it taking more than 3 days if DHL service is in our location. I am going to optimistically look forward to this by Saturday if its shipped on wed NZ time.

Don't get excited, I just tried in dhl express website & not related to game. You can get rough quotations between 2 locations there. I don't see it taking more than 3 days if DHL service is in our location. I am going to optimistically look forward to this by Saturday if its shipped on wed NZ time.

Can you post link for checking the same?

DCT

He is right. It does show that if shipped on 1st from auckland, nz (i am guessing) to michigan my city, Says i should receive it on the 3rd

This is where I checked,

http://ratequote.dhl-usa.com/RCRequest.aspx

It allows you to enter from & To countries with rough package dimensions and shipping date. Basically reflects the DHL service time & it really depends on mighty ape to submit for delivery. If its shipped out of NZ on Wednesday we will get it Saturday or Monday by max.

Even the normal govt USPS service takes 5-6 shipping days, so agents like DHL - I would expect it faster. Just my calculations & way of looking at these though. I might be wrong too.

Well still no reply from importCD's and still no information on Amazon so I shall probably just go with mighty ape tonight.

$10 more to know its on the way and possibly get here early. Can't really argue with that.

Well still no reply from importCD's and still no information on Amazon so I shall probably just go with mighty ape tonight.

$10 more to know its on the way and possibly get here early. Can't really argue with that.

Well you could, but it would be a pretty useless argument

Users who are viewing this thread