Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Damn, this is not DHL express. Just confirmed this with them.

mightyape said:
Hi Surendar,

This is unfortunately not an express service, this is being sent via DHL Global mail.

I have no idea on what is the difference between DHL express and DHL global.

----------

Very nice.

===========================================
SHIPMENT #1 :
Items expected to ship on Wednesday, 2nd April 2014
===========================================

:spy

That is correct, it's Wednesday for them if I am not wrong( tomorrow by this time in NZ). It's 11:45AM April 1 now there.

@BigAntStudios you said we would know ordering details and options by April 1st the latest. Any good news for us yet? Even mightyape's delivery time is 10-14 days

If I were I the USA I would wait, stock is on the ground.

If I were I the USA I would wait, stock is on the ground.

Sorry to harp on a bit, but Ross do you have any idea if Amazon.ca is getting stock since they have a place-holder page for DBC there. Just that ordering from Amazon.com has custom charges for border crossing. Thanks!

Sorry to harp on a bit, but Ross do you have any idea if Amazon.ca is getting stock since they have a place-holder page for DBC there. Just that ordering from Amazon.com has custom charges for border crossing. Thanks!

Didn't know that, will ask but I have been told the two sites I gave before and I think they are both USA based .com

Didn't know that, will ask but I have been told the two sites I gave before and I think they are both USA based .com

It would be great if you could get some more information about when we will be able to order them as Amazon still does not list any release date.

Amazon.com doesn't have a date at the moment and importCD's has the 15th, which Ross mentioned was a placeholder on waiting for stock.

Figured I would ask.

Annoyingly (on my own part, of course) I bit the bullet and preordered from mightyape late last night.

\

Why bother with another intermediary? Mightyape ships via DHL Express as well and I assume they would ship before someone else in Australia. Anyway do keep us posted when you get the game as the info might come in handy in the future :thumbs

I got an email that they shipped the game today...

I should recieve it on 3rd or 4th..

Users who are viewing this thread