Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

If I don't have the game before easter weekend, I will make sure to destroy every single Ant (big or small) that crosses my path. I am not kidding

If I don't have the game before easter weekend, I will make sure to destroy every single Ant (big or small) that crosses my path. I am not kidding

I already plan on destroying the home of all fire ants that have been camping out in the backyard for last few days. This just give me more reason to be extra cruel :lol

I got irritated with 2weeks SLA process and cancelled my order with mightyape. I told them that, before pre-order they had it as DHL express but now they came back with DHL global which are different in service terms & wasn't happy with that. They have processed my refund.

I have now taken risk with letstango, it costed me 114USD which is too much but I don't know what made me to go for it. Good thing is, they have given me a tracking number and I will keep you guys posted if this 114USD gamble works. I wouldn't recommend to anyone though as its too much for a game. I just went ahead to keep me away from being irritated personally.

I got irritated with 2weeks SLA process and cancelled my order with mightyape. I told them that, before pre-order they had it as DHL express but now they came back with DHL global which are different in service terms & wasn't happy with that. They have processed my refund.

I have now taken risk with letstango, it costed me 114USD which is too much but I don't know what made me to go for it. Good thing is, they have given me a tracking number and I will keep you guys posted if this 114USD gamble works. I wouldn't recommend to anyone though as its too much for a game. I just went ahead to keep me away from being irritated personally.

I hear you. Its really frustrating waiting for "some news" so one can make an informed decision at least. Monday has come and gone. April 1st will end soon.

One of my friends in Ottawa ordered from tango on the 30th. He contacted Amarex and they said the shipment will be in Canada on the 3rd. And then it will be scanned for import duites and stuff. So lets see when the game actually shows up. If it is cleared, he should probably have the game by the 4th

If I were I the USA I would wait, stock is on the ground.

As much as am fan of the game & your crew, I am not a fan of your publisher. With game already released in several places at this time, there should have been a crispy clear mention of the date by now but it has just gone into hide & seek mode.

'Ambiguous/non customer friendly' is the correct term to call this strategy of TruBlu which is opposite to what you have been doing until this second representing the development side of it.

Anyways, I have gone beyond my line to purchase DBC at almost double the cost of its original cost & I am not regretting it. I am still the happy customer to get this in hands at the earliest.

----------

One of my friends in Ottawa ordered from tango on the 30th. He contacted Amarex and they said the shipment will be in Canada on the 3rd. And then it will be scanned for import duites and stuff. So lets see when the game actually shows up. If it is cleared, he should probably have the game by the 4th

That is interesting, I don't know when this will arrive in US. But I am just keeping my fingers crossed until it reaches destination - Have not used aramex express before, I have no idea on their service SLAs. :p So far, it has been on good side that they have kept the tracking system of INTL packages which mightyape refused to have it for INTL packages.

As much as am fan of the game & your crew, I am not a fan of your publisher. With game already released in several places at this time, there should have been a crispy clear mention of the date by now but it has just gone into hide & seek mode.

'Ambiguous/non customer friendly' is the correct term to call this strategy of TruBlu which is opposite to what you have been doing until this second representing the development side of it.

Anyways, I have gone beyond my line to purchase DBC at almost double the cost of its original cost & I am not regretting it. I am still the happy customer to get this in hands at the earliest.

The sad part is that people on this forum are trying their best to get the game from legal sources and facing the utmost difficulty. With such a high anticipation of the game, Tru Blu/Big Ants should have made it their priority to keep the potential buyer informed and more importantly make the game availability easier.

I would have been fine they would have told us that game won't be available in NA officially so that we could have made other arrangements, just like I did for previous cricket games. Whether it's Tru Blu or iMARS, who ever can get me the game first, I'm going with them.

That is interesting, I don't know when this will arrive in US. But I am just keeping my fingers crossed until it reaches destination - Have not used aramex express before, I have no idea on their service SLAs. :p So far, it has been on good side that they have kept the tracking system of INTL packages which mightyape refused to have it for INTL packages.

mightyape doesn't provide a tracking number ?? WOW

I don't think I will go with them (if US doesn't work out). In case there is a misplaced delivery, there will be no concrete proof of it.
I asked a colleague at work about Amarex. He said its actually very trustworthy and his family has sent him stuff from the UAE through Amarex without any hiccups. You should be good :) Plus they do have a very detailed tracking info system

mightyape doesn't provide a tracking number ?? WOW

I don't think I will go with them (if US doesn't work out). In case there is a misplaced delivery, there will be no concrete proof of it.
I asked a colleague at work about Amarex. He said its actually very trustworthy and his family has sent him stuff from the UAE through Amarex without any hiccups. You should be good :) Plus they do have a very detailed tracking info system

Yeah, that was the irritating part as I was having continuous & several conversations with them(Veronica, the representative) for feasibility of adding the tracking or expediting the shipping process but I was declined for everything.

mightyape said:
Our courier company that we used for shipping this parcel does not allow tracking on items outside of NZ.

This was exactly what I was worried about the game. :\ Seriously Big Ant try to do better getting the general populace in other regions to get the opportunity to buy the game in a legit manner.

Users who are viewing this thread