Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

It's not up to Big Ant, if you want to blame someone blame TruBlu.

Or we could actually take the easy way out and just Blame Canada

southpark-blame-canada.jpg

If I were the developer, I'd look for another publisher. There's like zero info on the release date for the US and a poor release in many markets for a good product.
I'd definitely also consider boosted marketing on youtube, facebook, sites like cricinfo etc.

It's not up to Big Ant, if you want to blame someone blame TruBlu.

Doesn't matter who is to blame. In the end its a loss for everyone. Companies spend millions of dollars to get customers here customers are anxiously waiting for the game and the developer/publisher doesn't seem to care.

For me (and thousand others) a simple choice.... pirated game in a day or two or original on an UNKNOWN date?

I asked a colleague at work about Amarex. He said its actually very trustworthy and his family has sent him stuff from the UAE through Amarex without any hiccups. You should be good :) Plus they do have a very detailed tracking info system

Apart from Amarex, 'LetsTango' also looks to be on good side.

I just received text message from LetsTango stating that my package has been dispatched. This is really good sign to keep the customer updated.

Doesn't matter who is to blame. In the end its a loss for everyone. Companies spend millions of dollars to get customers here customers are anxiously waiting for the game and the developer/publisher doesn't seem to care.

For me (and thousand others) a simple choice.... pirated game in a day or two or original on an UNKNOWN date?

Do you blame TruBlu for the career mode bug? If not, then I'm not sure why you keep blaming the developer for the release date issue. Is it to make yourself feel better about stealing their game instead of buying it?

I love the "I didn't get what I wanted so I'll steal shit instead" mentality these days. How does TruBlu not providing information nullify the hardwork Ross and his team put in to this game?

Yes, the release date seems to not have been handled properly for North America, I don't know if it's because the distributor is incompetent or if it's down to the fact that it's always been difficult to distribute cricket games here, either way your anger really seems to be misplaced.

Considering we've already seen the first of the anti-piracy protections in the game working, good luck with that attitude.

North America is difficult as no retailers want the game at all, please be patient as I know it is coming to you and it will be soon.

Tru Blu have spent time making sure you get it - it has not been easy for them.

----------

That's not reasonable at all, it is theft.

North America is difficult as no retailers want the game at all, please be patient as I know it is coming to you and it will be soon.

----------

That's not reasonable at all, it is theft.

Very important detail here. How many places are realistically looking at cricket here and going "nope"? Practically all of them I would imagine.

And agreed on the second bit, its just scummy

Lol....I am totally out of luck today.... I cancelled my previous Mightyape order after coming to know about their slow shipping and no tracking number availability, later went to letstango to order but the PS3 version is already out of stock... :noway

Thanks for the update, Ross. Can we safely assume that the US retailers might have the stock with them by April 5th.... :)

tango is out of stock ?? Crap :mad

I dont want to be stuck with mightyape as my only overseas shipping option. Maybe that ebay dude provides a tracking number for the 100 bucks he charges

Apart from Amarex, 'LetsTango' also looks to be on good side.

I just received text message from LetsTango stating that my package has been dispatched. This is really good sign to keep the customer updated.

When did you order with LetsTango?

Users who are viewing this thread