Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

It's last night after mightyape told me that there is no tracking possible. I asked her to go ahead & cancel then.

Did they give you any confirmation on shipping?

Nope I cancelled my order as well once I learnt mightyape misled about the delivery mode. They claimed 'DHL Express' at the time of ordering and later on said it was 'DHL Global' or something with 10-14 working days delivery time.

----------

:lol Lets hope that the retailers have the game in stock by the end of this week at least..... :p

Knowing our luck, we would be spending the long weekend without the game :D

Knowing our luck, we would be spending the long weekend without the game :D

As Ross said in one of his previous posts that the stock for USA is on the ground, we might get lucky and order the game by this Saturday or even before also.... :lol

LetsTango is pretty Ridiculous.

I am not going to pay 120 Dollars for a 60 Dollar game. It isn't worth the trouble.

I would agree to it, I won't recommend letstango for the cost price. However their way of handling has been top notch till now. I went for it because I was just super-duper irritated & I just went for it.

As Ross said in one of his previous posts that the stock for USA is on the ground, we might get lucky and order the game by this Saturday or even before also.... :lol

Knowing Tru Blu unlikely to happen. There are more chances of the game being pushed back than the "retailers" selling the said stock. Honestly it almost feels like Tru Blu are giving away the game for free, and never in my life I have experienced a scenario where I have struggled so much to purchase something I was willing to pay money with a smile on my face.

It would be better if EB games sold the game in Canada.
Am I asking for too much here?

Couldn't agree more :(

I have ordered from mighty ape.They have shipped my order an hour ago.

Best of luck bud :thumbs

Nope I cancelled my order as well once I learnt mightyape misled about the delivery mode. They claimed 'DHL Express' at the time of ordering and later on said it was 'DHL Global' or something with 10-14 working days delivery time.

Exactly my frustrations! They said express & they kept the normal posting under secret screen. Would have gone for it if they have assured any delivery tracking but I didn't like that way either.

Funnier thing was, they sent me one of the replies which was meant for another customer. :D

----------

I have ordered from mighty ape.They have shipped my order an hour ago.

Cool, keep us posted once you get it on hands. :)

Knowing Tru Blu unlikely to happen. There are more chances of the game being pushed back than the "retailers" selling the said stock. Honestly it almost feels like Tru Blu are giving away the game for free, and never in my life I have experienced a scenario where I have struggled so much to purchase something I was willing to pay money with a smile on my face.

Completely agree with your last statement as that's the same case for me as well. I am thinking of waiting till this Saturday and see if it goes on well, if not then I might go for the other costly options.. :)

There are a bunch of North American folks here... we should be able to get a few online games if and when we *manage to get the game.

*Sacrifices a chicken to appease the cricket gaming gods

hahaha, you can sacrifice another chicken if you dont want to get a duck too! :p I hope majority are PS3 gamers.

Funnier thing was, they sent me one of the replies which was meant for another customer. :D

Might've been mine. Lol, I even tried bribing the person I spoke to send it through express. :spy
yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures :facepalm

Off Topic: Who's from Canada?

Users who are viewing this thread