Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

+1 for LetsTango.com. Ordered Mar 31, shipped Apr 1, in transit Apr 2 via their Express facility in Dubai. Expect it to be in hand by Fri Apr 4 hopefully. You're paying $43 extra compared to expected US street. Not sure about the out-of-stock bit that was posted earlier but site as of now says In Stock.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 9.04.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 9.04.30 AM.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 22
Well, I found an Website where they ship the game for free.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 by Tru Blu - Shop Online for Games in Australia

Comes out to be 84 US Dollars. Don't know how long the item takes to arrive though. I will be on the lookout for more information, if I can find a better source.

So
ImportCDS
LetsTango
MightyApe
Fishpond

Import CD's currently is the cheapest one but on there site it says they won't have the game till the 15th. With shipping I believe it comes out to be like 75 dollarsor something.

EDIT EDIT

NVM the price at FISHPOND comes out to be 66 dollars I AM SORRY

Last edited:
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 by Tru Blu - Shop Online for Games in the United States

FREE shipping US dollars 66.14

Probably the best price i have seen so far right now for people who live in the USA. I might just order from this website, Dont know how reliable this website is though.

If i order it right now It says Estimated time arrival from 8th to 14th. Not bad at all Next week seems reasonable.

$74.47 for Canadians with free shipping, definitely the best up so far.

Yes I just ordered from there. If there are any dispute or if anything ever goes wrong you can always dispute so don't worry about that problem.

Came out to be 66.14 for me. I personally don't care how long it takes to ship, last week I had bought BF4 for PS4 for the same price, so I am pretty satisfied with my purchase. I don't think you will get this game for cheaper at other places, as you have to take in consideration the shipping and the fact that this game is not based in USA. Games in rest of the world are more expensive and they are not 59.99 like we have them in the USA.

Yes I just ordered from there. If there are any dispute or if anything ever goes wrong you can always dispute so don't worry about that problem.

Came out to be 66.14 for me. I personally don't care how long it takes to ship, last week I had bought BF4 for PS4 for the same price, so I am pretty satisfied with my purchase. I don't think you will get this game for cheaper at other places, as you have to take in consideration the shipping and the fact that this game is not based in USA. Games in rest of the world are more expensive and they are not 59.99 like we have them in the USA.

Well said, even when/if it comes on Amazon, it will likely be around the same price.. at most a couple bucks cheaper.

Guys, wherever you are ordering from (especially non NA retailers) - please keep us updated on which ones are willing to provide a tracking number :) I am personally willing to pay 10-15 extra bucks for tracking. Its too risky otherwise getting it outside of NA (For me)
So far:

LetsTango - excellent tracking
MightyApe - no tracking

Ebay guy ?
ImportCDS ?
Fishpond ?

Tracking is Provided at Fishpond. Obviously I don't know how there tracking system is because I just ordered like couple of minutes ago :P.

I will let you know as soon as it is updated, They accept Credit cards / Paypal ( they take like a .29 C processing Fee for paypal). I just paid with my Visa Card.

Last edited:
Hmm... I'd rather wait another day or two for Amazon. I really prefer Amazon over these guys. I just wanted someone authoritative to give concrete info like - Amazon will release on Apr 3 and you can order then etc.

+1 for LetsTango.com. Ordered Mar 31, shipped Apr 1, in transit Apr 2 via their Express facility in Dubai. Expect it to be in hand by Fri Apr 4 hopefully. You're paying $43 extra compared to expected US street. Not sure about the out-of-stock bit that was posted earlier but site as of now says In Stock.

Looks like my copy is following yours in next flight. :D Keep us posted once you get the copy on your hands.

Code:
Shipment History

Garhoud Branch, United Arab Emirates
[B]4/2/2014 6:18:00 PM
Received at Origin Facility[/B]

Thanks @yellowlink :) As long as they provide some tracking its good.

I have had a bad experience with online shopping without tracking. Its a bi**h arguing with retailers, because they blame the shipping company. And even worse with the shipping company because you cant point out where it got misplaces, especially if its a small package. And they also blame the retailer for not using tracking and insurance for the package

Tracking is Provided at Fishpond. Obviously I don't know how there tracking system is because I just ordered like couple of minutes ago :P.

I will let you know as soon as it is updated, They accept Credit cards / Paypal ( they take like a .29 C processing Fee for paypal). I just paid with my Visa Card.

I am very tempted to bite the bullet and get order it from them as well because the availability of the game at NA retailers does not too promising and there has been no confirmation from Ross about when we should expect it.

never in my life I have experienced a scenario where I have struggled so much to purchase something I was willing to pay money with a smile on my face.

This is absolutely TRUE. Neither me have purchased any game with great difficulty. This reminds me my college days where my buddies stand in long midnight queues @ the bookshops for HP book release. :p

----------

I am very tempted to bite the bullet and get order it from them as well because the availability of the game at NA retailers does not too promising and there has been no confirmation from Ross about when we should expect it.

Game is releasing on 4/3. So we still have a day or 2 to find out the exact insight picture I reckon.

Obviously, Ross would be having an answer on 4/4 as it is past the release date? :p Well, lets hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread