Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Obviously, Ross would be having an answer on 4/4 as it is past the release date? :p Well, lets hope so.

Answers? There is going to be mutiny and a hostile take over if we don't get a definitive answer from Ross by then :D

Just got the tracking screenshot from my friend who ordered from tango. Looks like his package roamed around quite a bit in Dubai before being put on the flight lol
Hopefully he gets it before Friday, so I can steal his copy

attachment.php

Attachments

• suckaa.png
    suckaa.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 89
He also never mentioned how much we should expect to pay for the game. I am pretty darn sure it won't be the regular 59.99. I probably should have waited but I just got excited and ordered the game. This is probably my Last PS3 game I am getting on release as I have a PS4, so its fine, Well worth it!!! If you can wait, just wait, if you don't want to wait, you should probably just order the game right now!!! I found a good deal so I went ahead and ordered it.

If the deal doesn't go through well I can always order it from USA by that time ;).

He never mentioned which "ground". For all we know it might be sitting in a warehouse somewhere in the Outbacks of Australia :p

Well, I guess that the phrase, "stock is on the ground" means retailers have the game with them and are just waiting for the release date to come by... :spy

@BigAntStudios, please confirm...

Last edited:
Just got the tracking screenshot from my friend who ordered from tango. Looks like his package roamed around quite a bit in Dubai before being put on the flight lol
Hopefully he gets it before Friday, so I can steal his copy

Haha, that is quite a lot of roaming - like passenger not getting cleared off to travel in the flight itself.

oops I forgot the passport, will be back in a minute. oops, I brought the old passport, will be back in a minute. oops, I missed the flight next flight.. & goes on..

Anyone know when the preorder starts for the PC copy?

Would recommend a good holiday trip for next 3 months & check back here. Else wait is going to haunt you. :)

I am really tempted to order from Fishpond but I would like to wait until I can get it from Amazon. My main reason is that if we all buy from non-NA vendors, it'll skew the numbers against the North American market if that makes any sense...

The game will be available in North America and it will be available soon. Both these are facts. Just be a little patient.

Users who are viewing this thread