Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

When did you cancel? I got cancellation mail within 1 hour that it will be credited within 1 or 2 days to my bank account. In worst case, you might want to send the case reference# to mightyape support mailID and ask them on the status of your cancellation request.

Sent it early this morning US time so they will have all been in bed :lol

Got a reply not long ago saying it will be looked at.

Yes you need to check whether you have added anything else because base cost of DBC14 itself is 80+ dollars for you.

Code:
 Free Standard Shipping

[B]1 x 	Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Estimated delivery date: 8th Apr - 14th Apr from NZ supplier 	US$66.14
Total, including shipping: 	US$66.14 [/B]
Thank you sir, I followed his link and ordered it. I absolutely love this community. :thumbs

I wonder if tango has the UK version or the Aussie version. Any idea @surendar

I will try my best to get the UK version (whenever that happens lol). Don't want to create yet another PSN account. Already have a UK one that I made for Street Cricket

I will try my best to get the UK version (whenever that happens lol). Don't want to create yet another PSN account. Already have a UK one that I made for Street Cricket

I don't think it matters which version you get. An Australian copy will work fine with a UK PSN account

I don't think it matters which version you get. An Australian copy will work fine with a UK PSN account

True. I plan to use my Canadian account ofcourse

The issue is with future DLC's that bigAnt might release. The games are region-free but DLCs are not. So if you want to download future DLCs from BigAnt you will need to do it through either a UK or a Aus account depending on what version of the game you have. I think that's how it works. Could be wrong

True. I plan to use my Canadian account ofcourse

The issue is with future DLC's that bigAnt might release. The games are region-free but DLCs are not. So if you want to download future DLCs from BigAnt you will need to do it through either a UK or a Aus account depending on what version of the game you have. I think that's how it works. Could be wrong

That's true!! I just don't think it matters which disk you get. Just your PSN account.

I just looked at ordering from that NZ site to Canada. Sadly I get $14 worth of taxes :(. (which is annoying simply since I live in an apartment with a front desk that can't pay the duty, so the package requires pick up at a separate site.)

They are shipping the version which customers in Dubai has got, but there is no version difference across the countries. Same copy can be played even in iceland. :p

However like you said, when Ross release his patch - we might have to fund UK PSN account to get the DLCs and load them to our PS3s. It should be compatible with global version.

@cricket_online; can correct me if I am wrong, I understood all these based on his inputs in previous pages of this thread. ;)

They are shipping the version which customers in Dubai has got, but there is no version difference across the countries. Same copy can be played even in iceland. :p

However like you said, when Ross release his patch - we might have to fund UK PSN account to get the DLCs and load them to our PS3s. It should be compatible with global version.

@cricket_online; can correct me if I am wrong, I understood all these based on his inputs in previous pages of this thread. ;)

Ross has confirmed there's only one version of the game with a single game code. It doesn't matter whether it's the Aussie version or the UK version as the only difference would be in the jacket cover of the game - the BLES code remains the same for both.

For the record letstango.com version is the UK one as can be seen from the PEGI rating of "3"...
Don Bradman Cricket 14 PlayStation 3 (PS3) Best Price in Dubai UAE

Last edited:
Ross has confirmed there's only version of the game with a single game code. It doesn't matter whether it's the Aussie version or the UK version as the only difference would be in the jacket cover of the game - the BLES code remains the same for both.

Do you know if he's said anything about downloading patches though? Would we only be able to download with a UK (por ejemplo) PSN account?

Have you decided what you are doing cricket_online?

I caved in and went with letstango.com :D

Do you know if he's said anything about downloading patches though? Would we only be able to download with a UK (por ejemplo) PSN account?

You should be able to download patches using UK psn account, and DLC as well if you fund your UK psn account.

Welcome to Tango company, LOL. Now you will also join me in making our copies to go round & round Dubai towers without boarding flight for some odd reason. :p haha!

You should be able to download patches using UK psn account, and DLC as well if you fund your UK psn account.

How about, if this game can make its way to US PSN? :D

When US Amazon is expected to have this game, I don't think we are not too far from having this in PSN of US down the lane. For the patch expected of career mode - am skeptical, but I don't see any reason for not having this in US PSN in near corner, atleast for future iterations.

Little expensive for me personally. The thought of paying double for a game, whilst affordable, just wasnt something I was up for.

MightyApe is officially cancelled, now what to do :D

For those using Fishpond, is it tracked shipping?

Still hoping that ImportCDs go live tomorrow, but I am probably p*ssing into the wind with that one :lol

Welcome to Tango company, LOL. Now you will also join me in making our copies to go round & round Dubai towers without boarding flight for some odd reason. :p haha!

How about, if this game can make its way to US PSN? :D

When US Amazon is expected to have this game, I don't think we are not too far from having this in PSN of US down the lane. For the patch expected of career mode - am skeptical, but I don't see any reason for not having this in US PSN in near corner, atleast for future iterations.

TBH I have given up on the game being available on US psn anytime soon or figuring out when the game might be available in what part of the world.

For all we know the game might be available on Nigerian psn (if there's one) before the US psn. It's easier to figure out global warming than Tru Blu's "release strategy".

----------

Little expensive for me personally. The thought of paying double for a game, whilst affordable, just wasnt something I was up for.

MightyApe is officially cancelled, now what to do :D

For those using Fishpond, is it tracked shipping?

Still hoping that ImportCDs go live tomorrow, but I am probably p*ssing into the wind with that one :lol

DBC 14 is the only game I'm going to buy for a long while so worth the premium. I know fishpond ships overseas but not sure about their reliability. IMO if they don't guarantee delivery within a week I would rather wait for US retailer coz it should be available by 15th or so.

But yeah it's a tough call and it all depends on how much premium you are willing to pay to get the game early.

Another one bites the dust with tango

Mightyape really screwed up royally I guess with their shipping hoopla

Users who are viewing this thread