Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

The game is in the US I just don't have word if it's cleared customs etc.

You are not allowed to ship the insects into the country from Australia, contagious. Well, I couldn't think of any other word they will understand on hearing 'cricket'.

Hi Ross, based on your gut feeling, do you think the game will be available on Amazon/ImportCDs in next couple of days, tomorrow being the official launch date.

Of course, we will not hold you accountable for your statement if it happens otherwise :)

Well if we find about the games availability on US grounds, I will be glad to cancel my order and get it shipped from here.

Now we Just have to wait. :O

Got an update from the guy who ordered tango. His order awaits customs clearance too :P Atleast its in Canada

Mississauga, Canada 4/2/2014 8:17:00 PM Held in Customs - Awaiting Customer Instructions
Mississauga, Canada 4/2/2014 7:40:00 PM Received at Operations Facility

Not sure what "awaiting customer instructions" mean.

Yeah. He gave his number when ordering ofcourse. Dunno if the package has it or not

He will call the missisauga office tomorrow morning to get an idea on what needs to be done

Depends on your plan.

Some people have ordered from fishpond and that came with a delivery range of 8th - 14th.

Some are hoping importcds/amazon come through with a closer and sooner set date.

Fishpond doesn't have Xbox so I'm out of luck there

Last edited:
Just sent an e-mail to Fishpond about the estimated shipping date & tracking number. Will let you guys know as soon as they reply.
It's really getting tough to wait now seeing other people playing it already! :(

Last edited:
Got an update from the guy who ordered tango. His order awaits customs clearance too :P Atleast its in Canada

Not sure what "awaiting customer instructions" mean.

Let us know how this turns out and what needed to be done by the person to clear customs.

Users who are viewing this thread