Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Hmmm, looks like Canadian policy is different from US one. It shows some amount to be paid for CA in that calculation. Also, to get the exact amount we should input 81 product cost + 33 Shipping cost USD I reckon as 100$ for product might increase the duty cost.

Also it should be same for Ross as well I guess. As it is the bulk amount of game discs which has been sent - not sure whether there is any additional commercial custom duty which seller of US has to pay to clear those from customs - means, it might increase the selling price too.

Well, I just checked the Payment was Withdrawn from my Bank Account. I ordered from FishPond.

Tracking Status:

Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse.

We estimate Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 will ship to you between 9th April and 15th April. An email notification will be sent on dispatch.

So, Now we just wait.

Well, I just checked the Payment was Withdrawn from my Bank Account. I ordered from FishPond.

Tracking Status:

Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse.

We estimate Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3 will ship to you between 9th April and 15th April. An email notification will be sent on dispatch.

So, Now we just wait.

Shipped between April 9th and 15th ? Oh wow, that's gonna be long wait. :facepalm

order placement on fishpond.com

Just placed a order on fishpond..free shipping to US/Canada..best so far people in North America..

Attachments

• Order Confirmation.jpg
    Order Confirmation.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27
Release day is here and still no sign of game on US soil :mad

Release day for Aus. UK's release date is 11th or 14th April and I guess the game will release in North America around the same time.

----------

Got an update from the guy who ordered tango. His order awaits customs clearance too :P Atleast its in Canada

Not sure what "awaiting customer instructions" mean.

Any update regarding your friend's shipment? Has he managed to get it yet?

Release day for Aus. UK's release date is 11th or 14th April and I guess the game will release in North America around the same time.

----------

Will let you know in an hour or so. B*tch isn't awake yet (If it were me, I would have aramex's number on repeat dial since 8 in the morning :P )

Where is your package at currently? Our packages might be in same flight. :D

Who gives a F*** about the release day in UK or any where else in the world ??? For the record take a look at the official announcement it does not mention any other date than April 3rd

SYDNEY, Australia ? March 13, 2014: Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) and Big Ant Studios announced that Don Bradman Cricket 14 for PlayStation?3 and Xbox 360? shall be released on 3 April 2014.

With that said, we were told by Ross himself that we should have a confirmation by April 1st, which was two days ago. Now whether the game is stuck in customs or someone's garage that's beyond the point. It just goes to show that either these companies are run by people who do not know how to handle business or they simply don't care. In my years of game (starting with Atari) I've NEVER heard of game missing it's release date because it was stuck in customs.

As I mentioned before, I'm completely OK with Ross coming out and saying that they cannot do a NA release so we should try to get the game from other sources instead of giving us false hope and then vanish without providing any updates.

To make it even more ridiculous, it's not like we are asking something for FREE. Everyone is willing to pay (even more than regular game) but we just want to get confirmed information. :mad :mad

+1 for LetsTango.com. Ordered Mar 31, shipped Apr 1, in transit Apr 2 via their Express facility in Dubai. Expect it to be in hand by Fri Apr 4 hopefully. You're paying $43 extra compared to expected US street. Not sure about the out-of-stock bit that was posted earlier but site as of now says In Stock.

Quoting myself here for background. Update is that the latest tracking info says the game is out for delivery. Expecting to receive it later today (am on the East Coast in the US). If all works out guess LetsTango.com was a good decision for receiving it on launch day. Am excited as you can see, enough to even potentially jinx it by posting this before it is finally delivered!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 11.15.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 11.15.50 AM.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 29
Apr 3 and still nothing.

Last edited:
Quoting myself here for background. Update is that the latest tracking info says the game is out for delivery. Expecting to receive it later today (am on the East Coast in the US). If all works out guess LetsTango.com was a good decision for receiving it on launch day. Am excited as you can see, enough to even potentially jinx it by posting this before it is finally delivered!

That is great news, enjoy! Yeah, that tracking system is so inspiring that service time of Tango was so quick.

Wish that some of us here including me who went to Tango lately should have gone couple of days back itself instead of waiting on mightyape.

Now whether the game is stuck in customs or someone's garage that's beyond the point.

No Sir, this is US. It should be beyond the point of Ross as well to clear the customs and make its way here. Am pretty sure that there should be commercial certificates to clear the product of seller, not sure there is any issues with it.

They want the game out as much as we do. They obviously have a plan and are following it. Whether it'll be successful or not only time will tell. All the best from my side

Will let you know in an hour or so. B*tch isn't awake yet (If it were me, I would have aramex's number on repeat dial since 8 in the morning :P )

If it had been me I would be camping outside Aramex's office by now. Go and kick your friend's @$$ or call up Aramex yourself. All they need is the tracking no. and you already have that info.

LOLL

So apparently Canadian Customs is as lazy as the Canadian winter. He will probably have to pay something as customs duty and will only know the amount when his package has been processed - within 72 hours of arriving in Canada.

So he is def not getting the game this weekend. Which means I am not getting to play it (And steal it) this weekend :mad :mad

Users who are viewing this thread