Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

72 hours is crazy, did you ask if there is a chance to settle the stuffs if you go in person to that office? Ofcourse, it has to be near else no point in traveling long for this.

No Sir, this is US. It should be beyond the point of Ross as well to clear the customs and make its way here. Am pretty sure that there should be commercial certificates to clear the product of seller, not sure there is any issues with it.

When was the last time you heard of a game missing release date because it was stuck in customs? :rolleyes

Things like these are anticipated and planned for months in advance. They did not just finish coding the game yesterday and then decided to ship it out the same day.

@supasachin - I think it was almost 120 :P and now import fees. He was seething in anger when he messaged me. Quite funny it was

@surendar - there is another trick I forgot to mention. So Aramex has offices in montreal and missisauga. But since they are insignificant in Canada, they "outsource" the customs handling to a company in Vancouver. So first the company in Vancouver will get the info from Customs Canada, then inform Aramex who will update the shipping info. Then he gotta pay (can be done over phone immediately) and then the package can proceed.

Oh I forgot to mention another thing: tango are shipping something to Canada for the first time with this game. So they might not have been aware of Canadian Customs and not put in the right paperwork and payment. So maybe that's why this is one stuck while the US one is already out for delivery

That's a lot of money and hassle. I think the best option at the moment is fishingpond For 2reasons: 1) free delivery 2) you get the game in 5-10 days. I think I'm going to go with that

Yeah. I might go with that too. That seems reasonable enough. Although I am still secretly hoping for an American desitributor

Ross confirmed it will only be available online, no shops will have it. I've placed my order and hopefully I get the game in 5days :)

Ross confirmed it will only be available online, no shops will have it. I've placed my order and hopefully I get the game in 5days :)

Yeah. I meant amazon or something

This is what I see for US delivery. How much does it add up to for you guys?

Attachments

• ScreenClip.png
    ScreenClip.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 18
I take my words back about lazy Canadians. They are just greedy. Immigration processed. Came out to $26.79. So now the total is almost 80 bucks more than the actual game price, haha :P

Supposed delivery tomorrow

I take my words back about lazy Canadians. They are just greedy. Immigration processed. Came out to $26.79. So now the total is almost 80 bucks more than the actual game price, haha :P

Supposed delivery tomorrow

Wow, that's insane !! I will never pay that much for a game, no matter how much I want it, unless it a collector's edition or something.

Wow, that's insane !! I will never pay that much for a game, no matter how much I want it, unless it a collector's edition or something.

LOL yeah. Its fuking nuts. I have asked him to talk to tango and see if they will reimburse that amount, but I doubt that will ever happen.

LOL yeah. Its fuking nuts. I have asked him to talk to tango and see if they will reimburse that amount, but I doubt that will ever happen.

They will not refund a dime. Paying import duties is not their responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread