Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Might've been mine. Lol, I even tried bribing the person I spoke to send it through express. :spy
yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures :facepalm

Off Topic: Who's from Canada?

Canada Eh :cheers

I think there is only 1 way for us Canadians to get Ross' attention. Its Canada on Strike !!

south-park-season-12-4-canada-on-strike-canadians.jpg

I am from the Great White North lol Canada baby, in case no one got that. :wave @supasachin @BigAntStudios I might not have posted much, but I always come by these forums. Still waiting on details for NA launch.

Did a quick search for Don Brandman Cricket 14 on Amazon.ca and this is what I got. (PS3 Version)

http://www.amazon.ca/DON-BRADMAN-CRICKET-14/dp/B00IZE0332/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396414652&sr=8-1&keywords=don+bradman+cricket+14

Anyone got any other links??

It's the same on Amazon US as well.

Might've been mine. Lol, I even tried bribing the person I spoke to send it through express. :spy
yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures :facepalm

Off Topic: Who's from Canada?

I'm currently living in Canada (Brit in exile!). Amazon.ca is the place I'm holding out hope for at the moment. Otherwise I'll need to pay customs which will require me to head down to god knows where to pick up the game (since im never in when the postman arrives).

And I'm in BC!

It's the same on Amazon US as well.

Yup, I did that too. I reallllly doubt they would sell this at EBGames here in NA... I mean we do have a huge cricket fan base now compared to 10 years ago. I play cricket for a league here in Toronto and there are several leagues actually. 1000s of fans.

You guys just need to market your game.

@BigAntStudios wanna sponsor my team??? Goooood Publicity!! :yes :thumbs

Yup, I did that too. I reallllly doubt they would sell this at EBGames here in NA... I mean we do have a huge cricket fan base now compared to 10 years ago. I play cricket for league here in Toronto and there are several leagues actually. 1000s of fans.

You guys just to market your game.

There are a lot of cricket fans but not gamers.

There are a lot of cricket fans but not gamers.

You might be right, but unless you market it, you won't know. Like I play cricket but I also am a gamer. I imported International Cricket 2010 when it came out. I would have done the same for this game but $100+ cannot justify that cost. I would rather see this end up here in NA and me buying it for $69 after taxes, like most of you have already discussed. ;)

Yup, I did that too. I reallllly doubt they would sell this at EBGames here in NA... I mean we do have a huge cricket fan base now compared to 10 years ago. I play cricket for a league here in Toronto and there are several leagues actually. 1000s of fans.

You guys just need to market your game.

I live in Houston, USA and there is huge community of people from sub continent (especially India/Pakistan) and because of that you will find all type of cricket here. From night matches in grocery store parking lots to Saturday and Sunday leagues will proper ground and pitch.

In fact one of our family friend recently started a cricket club with night tournaments under flood lights in a proper cricket ground (only the second one of it's kind in USA).

It's sad that Tru Blu / Big Ant has completely failed to capture this market. With little marketing I'm sure that they could have easily sold few thousand copies just in Houston and surrounding cities.

@ajamils

That's actually pretty cool, a night league.

Here, Toronto alone has about 2 or 3 leagues.

The league I play for consists of 30 teams so far, spread across 3 divisions.

The other league has about 6 divisions with even more teams. Some of our national player play in that league, I know a couple of them.

But there are about 7 cities that I am sure of, each with their own leagues. and probably close to that many teams or maybe even more. I am only mentioning leather ball cricket here, but there are softball cricket leagues, high school indoor leather ball cricket (I played for my high school here too), etc.

Cricket is the fastest growing sport in Toronto next to Soccer I believe. :yes

I had ordered with mightyape (yeah I caved) but last night I got an email saying the shipping was global not express and would take the 10-14 days.

As we already knew that I said that as long as it went out on the 2nd like stated I would be ok with it. As personally I didn't want the hassle of canceling and not knowing (with any certainty) when the US will get it.

Well they didn't ship it on the second so I cancelled this morning.

ImportCD's your time is now..... :lol

Users who are viewing this thread