Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I saw the game on amazon but goodness me its $85!!! That is too expensive for me.

I think we shud stick with importcds because ross said that he would make them ship it ASAP also if ur like me in Canada US Canada deliveries are usually only 3-4 for standard deliveries

I saw the game on amazon but goodness me its $85!!! That is too expensive for me.

I think you missed it. Some of us bought from a different seller and the price was $60 including shipping. I don't know why has he just disappeared after taking a few orders.

Update for folks who have ordered from ImportCDs.

The product page for the game now lists the release date as April 1. My order details have been updated to reflect this.

Previously it was listed as April 15.

Hopefully they'll ship soon. :)

ImportCD's has my order as open and the release has now changed to April 1. I am hoping it will ship today but for some reason I doubt it!

----------

Great minds :lol

I think you missed it. Some of us bought from a different seller and the price was $60 including shipping. I don't know why has he just disappeared after taking a few orders.

Really? Do you remember the username of the seller?

I have canceled my order from importCDs but they haven't processed me a refund yet!

Last edited:
Really? Do you remember the username of the seller?

vmzwbc.png

He had limited stocks right? Probably his stock his over. Interesting thing is IC2010 is also appearing when I search for DBC 14 & it is listed for 85$ too.LOL

If anyone looking to buy for XBOX 360, here is the link > Amazon.com: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14: Video Games

----------

He had limited stocks right? Probably his stock his over. Interesting thing is IC2010 is also appearing when I search for DBC 14 & it is listed for 85$ too.LOL

LOL... I have seen that too. I wonder who is gonna buy that for $85 :rolleyes

----------

Btw, have you received your copy yet?

Last edited:
I have canceled my order from importCDs but they haven't processed me a refund yet!

You should not have been charged for anything to begin with. They only charge you if they've shipped the game.

No shipping = zero charge = no refund.

I think that's how it works.

lol I saw that too

Users who are viewing this thread