Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

You should not have been charged for anything to begin with. They only charge you if they've shipped the game.

No shipping = zero charge = no refund.

I think that's how it works.

Okay, then I wonder why is my order status is "open" yet. Shouldn't that be "closed" or "canceled"? I canceled it yesterday.

Just got an e-mail from Fishpond. They have waived the cancellation fee for me. So, All is Well now for me. :)

----------

I've written the first review on Amazon. It's a very short one and yeah I haven't played it yet but I'm sure it is going to be amazing. Just wanted to be the first one to rate it and give it a 5*. Here > Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14

----------

One gentleman commented on my review, "Its currently unavailable on here, how did you get your hands on it already?" I don't know what should I say to him. Please help me out on this.
@Chief :lol

That seller has 17 copies of Xbox 360 left and no ps3 copies left. Does anyone know how many people in here bought ps3 version from that seller? I wonder if the seller underestimated how many people might demand ps3 version.

Last edited:
How do you delete a post after it has been posted? Sorry, I am not good at this things.

Btw, have you received your copy yet?

It is on the way, finally it has reached my state and it is in the city which is 25 minutes from my place. It should be coming anytime before afternoon, is what my guess is.

But the tracking and delivery system has been on highly impressing side, in particular - my place is far from NY and the package has been continuously traveled across from the time it reached NY and until now. :p

Springdale, AR, United States - 04/05/2014 9:00 A.M - Arrival Scan

Tulsa-Oklahoma, United States - 4/5/2014 7:00:00 AM -Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Tulsa-Oklahoma, United States - 4/5/2014 6:35:00 AM -Received at Operations Facility
Missouri , United States - 4/5/2014 5:19:00 AM - Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Missouri , United States - 4/5/2014 4:53:00 AM - Received at Operations Facility
Louisville-Kentucky, United States - 4/5/2014 4:21:00 AM - Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Louisville-Kentucky, United States - 4/5/2014 2:00:00 AM - Shipment Update - LOCATION SCAN
Louisville-Kentucky, United States - 4/5/2014 1:26:00 AM - Received at Operations Facility
Jamaica-New york, United States - 4/4/2014 10:50:00 PM - Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Jamaica-New york, United States - 4/4/2014 10:15:00 PM - Received at Operations Facility
Albany-New York , United States - 4/4/2014 10:02:00 PM - Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Albany-New York , United States - 4/4/2014 8:58:00 PM - Received at Operations Facility
New York Office, United States - 4/4/2014 10:24:00 AM - Out for Delivery

Yes Arkansas is my state and I couldn't think of any better delivery options after seeing the above activity!

----------

That seller has 17 copies of Xbox 360 left and no ps3 copies left. Does anyone know how many people in here bought ps3 version from that seller? I wonder if the seller underestimated how many people might demand ps3 version.

I recommended to my friends here as well, I have to find it out whether they placed order there with that seller or ImportsCd.

So, what's gonna be your first game? Career mode or just a friendly game? @surendar

So, what's gonna be your first game? Career mode or just a friendly game? @surendar

haha, practice games definitely as I didn't have chance to spend much time on CA nets. I installed CA on my office lappy and couldn't get best out of it as all my activities are tracked for work purpose. :)

@cricket_online; where is your shipment buddy? Has it reached CA?

ImportCDs selling it for $87 on Amazon.ca :noway , will wait for someone to sell the game at a reasonable price (who ships to Canada).

Guys, ross read this thread all the time. And he knos about this price and already talked about it. No need to use the @ thingy all the time unless it is something very urgent.

Guys, ross read this thread all the time. And he knos about this price and already talked about it. No need to use the @ thingy all the time unless it is something very urgent.

No, this is the first time it's on Amazon.CA that's why. and the seller is ImportCDs.

Users who are viewing this thread