Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Got an email from ImportCDs confirming my copy has been shipped.

Before I get too excited, could one of you please check to see if you've received a similar message?

Unfortunately, No, I'm checking my mail every five minutes hoping for an update. I guess you are one of the lucky few.

Just got an e-mail confirmation from the amazon seller, my order has been shipped via DHL Global Mail. Don't know how many days will it take to be here.

Last edited:
Is it tracked?

Doesn't look like it is.

It says tracking is available depending on the type of delivery chosen. In my case, it's just standard delivery (3-10 days) and even though there is some kind of reference number provided I don't know if it's a tracking number per se.

Which is why I asked the folks here to confirm if they've received anything from ImportCDs. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'd feel a lot better if I knew another order was shipped.

DID U ORDER XBOX VERSION.... I am waiting for his email about region code...
plz let me know I order yesterday but cancel not sure about region code for xbox.

thanks

Anyone familiar with DHL Global Mail? Is it gonna be shipped from USA or from another country?

Anyone familiar with DHL Global Mail? Is it gonna be shipped from USA or from another country?

haven't heard good things about DHL Globalmail TBH. Their ETA for intl shipments to Canada vary anywhere from 8 to 14 days. Not sure how fast they are within US.

I have DHL Global for my shipment from Deep Discounts via Amazon. I thought it was going to be within the USA shipment?

Hmm, Ross would you like to chime in on this.

I don't know why Amazon itself is not selling the game in US on ps3/xbox. Is it because they didn't want to carry those? These 3rd party sellers on amazon either don't seem to have enough copies to sell or are selling at an astronomical amount of $85+shipping.

----------

I have DHL Global for my shipment from Deep Discounts via Amazon. I thought it was going to be within the USA shipment?

Hmm, Ross would you like to chime in on this.

I ordered a book on amazon and it was shipped through DHL Global even though I live in the US and the shipment was from US. From my experience, they took longer to get my book delivered than a regular USPS would and their tracking was annoying as well.

I don't know why Amazon itself is not selling the game in US on ps3/xbox. Is it because they didn't want to carry those? These 3rd party sellers on amazon either don't seem to have enough copies to sell or are selling at an astronomical amount of $85+shipping.

----------

I ordered a book on amazon and it was shipped through DHL Global even though I live in the US and the shipment was from US. From my experience, they took longer to get my book delivered than a regular USPS would and their tracking was annoying as well.

Thank you, that'll be fine as long as I don't get charged for more shipping charges. I only usually have time during the weekend and Friday to have some time with games.

Also I just checked, they did give me a tracking number but has no information. :\

small update for the folks ordered from Deep Discounts (Amazon):

April 5, 2014, 6:00 pm, US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier (No carrier tracking? )

No carrier tracking?
The carrier may not show a tracking scan until they receive it at a regional hub near the destination.

If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, your package should still arrive on time.

I have been told that ImportCds will be shipping the stock asap. Let's see what happens Monday as we will then know for sure.

----------

The stock will be coming from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread