Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Earlier someone mentioned the discount DVD guy is only selling pal version he emailed them but as far as I know I thought all ps3 version of dbc14 are region free if someone can clear me on that so I don't cancel my order from them did anyone else here ordered from discounts guy on amazon?

Earlier someone mentioned the discount DVD guy is only selling pal version he emailed them but as far as I know I thought all ps3 version of dbc14 are region free if someone can clear me on that so I don't cancel my order from them did anyone else here ordered from discounts guy on amazon?

PS3 is region free.

What about the Amazon reseller - classical record outlet? Are they the official Amazon seller? Or just someone capitalizing without having any stock? (that would suck)

If official, will they ship out Monday next week as well?

Found a package in the mail today and got too excited. Turned out to be a t-shirt....

What about the Amazon reseller - classical record outlet? Are they the official Amazon seller? Or just someone capitalizing without having any stock? (that would suck)

If official, will they ship out Monday next week as well?

It wouldn't surprise me if classical record outlet is owned by the same guys who own Importcds, just like what the case is with DeepDiscount. That would explain why importcds are running out of stock while other guys are selling the game on Amazon marketplace at a premium.

----------

Found a package in the mail today and got too excited. Turned out to be a t-shirt....

Where have you ordered the game from?

@BigAntStudios on FishPond.com, it says by Tru Blu underneath the title. Does that mean Tru Blu listed the item and will be shipping it?

I have been told that ImportCds will be shipping the stock asap. Let's see what happens Monday as we will then know for sure.

----------

The stock will be coming from the US.

Thank you Ross. I'm definitely buying another copy for my PC as well. You guys are the best.

Guys i made an account just so i can post this for you Guys. Im in Canada and i preordered from importcds on Mar 28. Just got this e
Dear Valued Customer,?

We thought you would like to know...

The item listed below has just shipped!

Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

*** Check the status of all your orders 24 hours a day by going to
https://www.importcds.com/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fMyAccount"
?

?
DETAILS FOR SHIPPED ITEMS
?
Order Number:2191154

Shipping Method:Standard Shipping (3 - 10 days) mail.
Artist / Title#Ordered#Shipped#Open
Don Bradman Cricket 14110

Total Items Ordered: 1
Total Currently Shipped: 1
Total Currently Open: 0

Thanks for letting everyone know :)

Did anyone here bought the game from Discounts_dvd on amazon? If you did can u give me insight of if u already got it or their delivery time? And Ross we all really appreciate your effort people have made good games but havent put much attention after making it but this is a plus that the game looks awesome and you guys are trying your best. LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for letting everyone know :)

Yeah no problem Ross!! I've been waiting for this game for ages and before i get too busy with the game, just wanna thank the BigAnt team for bringing so many passionate fans together.
I will let you guys know as soon as i get my copy. might have to make u some sickness to get a couple of days off work

Users who are viewing this thread