Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Anyone from Canada who ordered from ImportCD's, shipped have their tracking number working

I got mine shipped yesterday and got tracking number in email. Tried on DHL but doesn't works yet. Just want to check if anyone ordered before me and got the tracking working

You got a tracking number?... I don't think its a tracking number. I just got a link to track my package, it takes me to the order itself, and if you look at that page you will find this

I am guessing that if and when there is new information it would be posted in that area, but I wouldn't count on any tracking really. Lets give it a few days and see. Otherwise call and check with them, maybe they information that we don't have access to. :)

Both, however I have just been advised that it takes seven days for stock to be direct from Amazon itself, the marketplace is ready and is shipping.

The low price on Amazon marketplace may not last long.

Hey Ross, when will Amazon.ca will be selling game itself, because seller there IMPORTCDS causing me to pay custom duties for importing. So I am waiting for it or this will be the only option to buy we will get from CANADA ?
Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your reply

Hey Ross, when will Amazon.ca will be selling game itself, because seller there IMPORTCDS causing me to pay custom duties for importing. So I am waiting for it or this will be the only option to buy we will get from CANADA ?
Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your reply

Hey I ordered mine from ImportCDs website. it was slightly cheaper than buying it from Amazon.ca's ImportCDs shop. It got shipped yesterday according to them. I will let you know if I get mine in the next week or so. I live here in Ontario too.

Hey I ordered mine from ImportCDs website. it was slightly cheaper than buying it from Amazon.ca's ImportCDs shop. It got shipped yesterday according to them. I will let you know if I get mine in the next week or so. I live here in Ontario too.

Thanks
Please also tell me weather you pay custom duty or not and tell me the complete price including shipping fee and taxes.
Thanks for answering my concern

Thanks
Please also tell me weather you pay custom duty or not and tell me the complete price including shipping fee and taxes.
Thanks for answering my concern

I did the same. Came down to $75 USD which by paypal conversion was around $84 CAD

Price reduced to 56$ in amazon. Just canceled my previous order and ordered again with deep_dvd_discounts.!!

Did anyone order fromhttp://www.ebay.ca/usr/thegamesmenau

Quite a few, they are based in Sydney Australia, I know them and they are very trustworthy.

It would be a lot faster going through you local options now though.

Quite a few, they are based in Sydney Australia, I know them and they are very trustworthy.

It would be a lot faster going through you local options now though.
I contacted import CDs and they said it could even take up to 30 days. Ross, I placed my order through them even its more than here, can you please put in a word to have it shipped as soon as possible. ^_^

You guys are worrying too much. These are generally the standard replies they give.

Ok folks now for some good news... I finally got my copy today :D Played a couple of matches on PRO mode and it's as good as advertised. Runouts will get you frustrated, especially if it's the guy who is the main batsman, but it's absolute blast to play.

Users who are viewing this thread