Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Ok folks now for some good news... I finally got my copy today :D Played a couple of matches on PRO mode and it's as good as advertised. Runouts will get you frustrated, especially if it's the guy who is the main batsman, but it's absolute blast to play.

Good to hear :cheers Which website did you order it from and how long did it take?

Ok folks now for some good news... I finally got my copy today :D Played a couple of matches on PRO mode and it's as good as advertised. Runouts will get you frustrated, especially if it's the guy who is the main batsman, but it's absolute blast to play.

See you online sometime!

Thanks
Please also tell me weather you pay custom duty or not and tell me the complete price including shipping fee and taxes.
Thanks for answering my concern

No problem. I am expecting customs fees, probably be 13% of unit price, which would be in accordance with our provincial and federal taxes, HST.

I did the same. Came down to $75 USD which by paypal conversion was around $84 CAD

Yeah I paid about that much as well so far. $75.71 USD to be exact, which honestly is far too much for any game. However, nothing can be done about it, it's just unfair that we have to pay close to $90 - 95 CAD for a game. Locally any game would cost based on the regional norm, this is far too much and I think Tru Blu should take accountability for it. Sorry, but I just had to speak my mind, we are all thinking it... :(

@las_faiz haha it's u mate, I know you, U played Cricket Revolution with me, quite a few times might I add. haha good to see ya again.

Last edited:
This wait is killing me.I ordered another copy from Amazon ? I'm gonna give one to my friend and keep the first one that arrives.

See you online sometime!

Surre thing but it won't be anytime soon. It will take a few days for me to get the handle on the controls. PRO mode in the game is more difficult in the game than in the nets. Waiting for the weekend when I can really spend some time with the game.

Hey Man
Can you please tell me how much that cost you including shipping and custom duty etc. ?
Thanks

A lot. I would highly recommend not to go with letstango if you are in Canada and would suggest you go with Amazon.ca or Importcds. If I'd known at the time that these local retailers would release/ship the game before 11th or 14th, I would have gone with them.

That is good news finally for you! :) Enjoy the game. I would need to spend time on tours, I am obsessed with the career mode currently. Into my 3rd year in 3rd day! :D

So ordered from Importscd. I ordered from Amazon for it showed delivery between 15th to 30th and I just cannot wait any more :p. ImportCD's say 7 days once it is shipped. Hopefully I get it by end of week or monday :D

Quite a few, they are based in Sydney Australia, I know them and they are very trustworthy.

It would be a lot faster going through you local options now though.

Ross, Can you please clarify on the issue that amazon.ca will sell the game itself ?
Thanks
Waiting for your comments

Users who are viewing this thread