Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

So no one who ordered from Amazon deep discount got the game yet?

Ordered from ImportCDs and the game was shipped on April 6th. Currently sitting in Hebron, KY. I wonder why they shipped from KY to WA when they claim to have a fulfillment center in CA.

Ordered from ImportCDs and the game was shipped on April 6th. Currently sitting in Hebron, KY. I wonder why they shipped from KY to WA when they claim to have a fulfillment center in CA.

How did you find out where it's currently at?... did you get a tracking number from ImportCDs ?

EDIT: I just realized u live in the states so you would get a tracking number, Canadian and other international shipments do not receive a tracking number. :(

How long did they take to ship? How many days you think will the game arrive in?

The effect of DBC14 is too much :p bought a PS3 which is also in shipping :facepalm and DBC14 which is yet to be shipped from Import CD. WIsh to get both of them by end of this week so weekend is awesome :D

ordered from classical record outlet on Amazon (the guy selling it for $400 now) and not yet shipped although in an email he said I should have it by end of this week....

who knows now...

I ordered a phone from a reseller last week and it arrived in 6 days, no tracking number and the estimate delivery date was towards the end of April. So to the people who ordered from the Amazon marketplace, don't get frustrated, it'll arrive sooner than you think.

To add to this, just checked my package's tracking info, apparently it's in-transit as of 5 am today but still in KY (different city though). So there's movement which is good news. I'll be ecstatic if it arrives Friday.

EDIT: Ha, mine's in Hebron as well. They must've shipped a bunch of them together. I used the shipping number that's on Amazon.com in the order details section.

I ordered mine from Deep Discounts today at around 11:30EST but it hasn't been shipped yet :( Hopefully it will be shipped by tomorrow. This is what is said on their account:

"BRAND NEW! Ships from the USA the same business day if order is placed before 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST). Tracking included on domestic orders. Fast Shipping and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed"

I ordered from Amazon and it is too in transit (HEBRON, KY)... looks like they are all the same (ImportCDs, deep discount, Classical record outlet)

How long did they take to ship? How many days you think will the game arrive in?

IIRC I ordered on April 4th. I hope it comes by this weekend. Hebron seems to be a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.

The effect of DBC14 is too much :p bought a PS3 which is also in shipping :facepalm and DBC14 which is yet to be shipped from Import CD. WIsh to get both of them by end of this week so weekend is awesome :D

I know right? :D I was pretty content with playing games on my PC but just bought an XBox. DBC's going to be the first non-free game I play on it.

Last edited:
IIRC I ordered on April 4th. I hope it comes by this weekend.

I know right? :D I was pretty content with playing games on my PC but just bought an XBox. DBC's going to be the first non-free game I play on it.

I ordered today so going by yours it should be shipped day after :facepalm and then another 7 days to ship. Hope they are shipping from Irvine CA where they have their distribution center as I just 258 miles away from that place so they can ship within two days if not one to be honest

just going to wait for it to release on amazon direct as a student like me needs to save money on everything. #shameless
but hopefully in a few days it does actually release on amazon direct

Yes you need to check whether you have added anything else because base cost of DBC14 itself is 80+ dollars for you.

Code:
 Free Standard Shipping

[B]1 x 	Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Estimated delivery date: 8th Apr - 14th Apr from NZ supplier 	US$66.14
Total, including shipping: 	US$66.14 [/B]

Dude how did you manage to find the tracking number. Please let me know :yes

Users who are viewing this thread