Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Dannyburke

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I ordered I got four emails:

ImportCds.com Order Acknowledgment
Your order with ImportCDs.com
Ship confirmation for your order with ImportCDs.com *it was in this one*
ImportCds.com Order Shipping Status

ratchamal

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Got it. Thanks. Mine is stuck in KY as well.:facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lucky guys who get it by Friday. I do not think I will be getting on Friday as my order has not even shipped :facepalm:(

----------

Thanks!! Will help me know what is done when! I just have Order Acknowledgment so far

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I've ordered 2 copies from 2 different seller (Amazon & importCDs). Both of them have been shipped and on their way. Obviously, I will keep the one delivered the fastest & return the 2nd one back to the seller. :p:D

ATMega169P

Banned
Get the game for only $40 in USA from Amazon. That is right! :yes I ordered mine for just $40 from Amazon but it will only work for those in USA. The original total price will come out to be $70 but Amazon gives you $30 gift card right away when you apply for their credit card and get accepted. I filled it out and it only took me a minute and upon clicking submit application, after the loading screen, popped a message showing "Congratulations! You have been approved..." and "Your $30 gift card can be redeemed anytime". So I just used it on my order for DBC14 and the total price came down to $40. I hope this helps someone. :cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Get the game for only $40 in USA from Amazon. That is right! :yes I ordered mine for just $40 from Amazon but it will only work for those in USA. The original total price will come out to be $70 but Amazon gives you $30 gift card right away when you apply for their credit card and get accepted. I filled it out and it only took me a minute and upon clicking submit application, after the loading screen, popped a message showing "Congratulations! You have been approved..." and "Your $30 gift card can be redeemed anytime". So I just used it on my order for DBC14 and the total price came down to $40. I hope this helps someone. :cheers

You should be very careful while choosing to open a new credit card, US credit history score is NO joke at any point. Open credit card only if you can manage paying the card without even a hour delay.

I do have a Amazon credit card, definitely not at all an issue - but just spreading the awareness especially if we manage multiple credit cards. Yeah, I already have 40$ from reward points that came from my purchases. :p

billionaiire

Club Captain

Nah, not worth it. Canceling the credit card at any time may lower your credit score.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Not yet shipped as of now :(

nightprowler10

Executive member
Mine's in Des Plaines as of this morning, which is 45 minutes from my house.
kicking.gif

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Guess whats in my mailbox?

...actually, nothing. Just some Macys catalogs, bills and other junk

Users who are viewing this thread