Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Classical Records Outlet has so far been a very pleasant experience. The person who is responding to my expedited shipment request has not only paid for USPS priority shipping but has been quickly responding to my queries on Amazon.

I am not certain if their pricing strategy is good for what it is, but as far as communication goes, stellar.

Now I just hope the game shows up this week without any of my anxiously awaiting PlanetCricketer friends tampering it and taking the game out on its way here :D, kidding.

My order was shipped on Apr 5th from importcds .Im in Calgary Canada and have yet to receive any kind of update. i inquired about it and i got the most generic email saying it will be there in 10-20 days. Safe to say this would be the last time i use their service

My order was shipped on Apr 5th from importcds .Im in Calgary Canada and have yet to receive any kind of update. i inquired about it and i got the most generic email saying it will be there in 10-20 days. Safe to say this would be the last time i use their service

Same here. I live in US in California (where there warehouse is) and still it says 7 buisness days. Also they bloody charged the full amount first and now today they charged another $6. Havent even bothered replying to why was that charge made?

Same here. I live in US in California (where there warehouse is) and still it says 7 buisness days. Also they bloody charged the full amount first and now today they charged another $6. Havent even bothered replying to why was that charge made?

What? That seems ridiculous. I would definitely contact them about that.

What? That seems ridiculous. I would definitely contact them about that.

I have emailed them and they have not replied back. This is one of the worst customer service I have ever seen in my online purchasing history. I have my PS3 in shipping and they are really quick in replying to my question. Also when I open my importcds account it says partial amount received but I had 77.something deducted which is with shipping and handling. This is the last time I order something from ImportCD's

Classical Records Outlet has so far been a very pleasant experience. The person who is responding to my expedited shipment request has not only paid for USPS priority shipping but has been quickly responding to my queries on Amazon.

Same here. I've promised them positive feedback once I receive the product. The last update from USPS is
April 10, 2014 , 12:33 am
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

I wish I get it by tomorrow.

Same.

Order was shipped on April 5 and have absolutely no idea where it is. No tracking provided. No updates given. Called customer service and was told to sit tight and wait.

Oh well.

Same here. I've promised them positive feedback once I receive the product. The last update from USPS is
April 10, 2014 , 12:33 am
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

I wish I get it by tomorrow.

How are you getting tracking from the classical records outlet shipment. mine says expected delivery Apr 25 with no tracking. I emailed on Sun and he said I should have it by this weekend. now I'm not so sure

I have emailed them and they have not replied back. This is one of the worst customer service I have ever seen in my online purchasing history. I have my PS3 in shipping and they are really quick in replying to my question. Also when I open my importcds account it says partial amount received but I had 77.something deducted which is with shipping and handling. This is the last time I order something from ImportCD's

Sorry to hear that. Bad customer service can really ruin your day.

And not to rub it in but...

20140410_165231_zps67a24490.jpg

1415-forever-alone-happy.png

'That opening of the package and taking out the game' feelings! - wow, can never forget my last weekend when I received it. Had to agree that my hands were so impatient from opening the package & inserting into the PS3. :D

I ordered this last Thursday and it shipped Sunday from KY.

On Tuesday I ordered an air filter for my car from CA.

I wonder which I will get first.

'That opening of the package and taking out the game' feelings! - wow, can never forget my last weekend when I received it. Had to agree that my hands were so impatient from opening the package & inserting into the PS3. :D

Haha, tore my package up good. Unfortunately I'll have to hide it from the wife until she leaves to visit her parents for the weekend and then start playing. ;)

I ordered this last Thursday and it shipped Sunday from KY.

On Tuesday I ordered an air filter for my car from CA.

I wonder which I will get first.

If the game is being shipped via DHL Global mail from Kentucky, I would go with your air filter. I just hate DHL Global mail!

If the game is being shipped via DHL Global mail from Kentucky, I would go with your air filter. I just hate DHL Global mail!

I have not heard one good thing about DHL Globalmail till date.

Users who are viewing this thread