Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Sorry to hear that. Bad customer service can really ruin your day.

And not to rub it in but...

20140410_165231_zps67a24490.jpg

1415-forever-alone-happy.png

You lucky son of ... :p Yes horrible customer service. DBC14 has just cost me $170 :p $90 for a refurbished PS3 and round about $80 for the game

How are you getting tracking from the classical records outlet shipment. mine says expected delivery Apr 25 with no tracking. I emailed on Sun and he said I should have it by this weekend. now I'm not so sure

Click on complete tracking history in Amazon and it should show you the USPS tracking# on the right column, and track that on the usps site and that should show you the updates.

I made a stupid mistake. I put my work address as the shipping address and guess what! I have put the wrong zip code and it ended up in the post office near me. I'm gonna go over there first thing in the morning and try to get it.

Man, i hate dhl global mail. Been stuck in hebron ky for 3 days saying ready to transport. Ughhh getting frustrated. Want to play the game so bad. And the worse part is im in michigan so its got a long travel to get here too.

I made a stupid mistake. I put my work address as the shipping address and guess what! I have put the wrong zip code and it ended up in the post office near me. I'm gonna go over there first thing in the morning and try to get it.

That's going to be a funny story haha

sunsamrat1980 -

I am in Phoenix as well and get the same message from USPS. I hope its delivered on Friday so I play over the weekend!

So my order has Departed Shipping Partner Facility from KY. I have seriously given up and will be patient and see when it comes. I guess I should get it by Monday or tuesday

People who ordered from amazon deep discount, when did DHL hand it over to USPS?

From the tracking info, looks like they are handing it over to USPS in Kentucky itself. And doesn't look like i will be getting it this week. Pretty disappointing.

People who ordered from amazon deep discount, when did DHL hand it over to USPS?

From the tracking info, looks like they are handing it over to USPS in Kentucky itself. And doesn't look like i will be getting it this week. Pretty disappointing.

Yes, DHL always hands over to USPS for all domestic shipment which further increases the time for shipment, which is really frustrating me. I ordered the game on Tuesday from deep discount, the seller didn't ship it until wednesday evening and now DHL is shipping it to USPS. I don't know when I will get the game. I am guessing after USPS receives it, it may take 2 business days at least.

I personally would trust usps to deliver it faster than DHL would be able to. But yes, it is the handing out process that seems to eat up most of the time.

Same here. I've promised them positive feedback once I receive the product. The last update from USPS is
April 10, 2014 , 12:33 am
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

I wish I get it by tomorrow.

April 10, 2014 , 7:22 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

This is USPS 2-Day priority shipping. Given the nice weather with no delays, I am quite certain it'll arrive on 11 April evening or 12th April morning. Almost 9 days after its initial release. :D

USPS received my package yesterday from DHL & now it's:
"Out for Delivery".
This is why I love USPS :yes

Users who are viewing this thread