Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I made a huge mistake from ordering mightyape.They shipped my order on April 2 but i have not received it yet and no tracking number.:facepalm

That is too long, but it should be minimum of 14 days I guess considering that they send as normal package.

Got it :D Working hours have never felt so long.

USPS Priority Mail. Shipped on the 10th April from Texas at 7 pm. Now in Kearny, NJ as of 2 am on 12 April. I'm in Jersey City, so hopefully tonight. :cheers

Sigh, it's 5:30 p.m. EST and USPS is still not at the door. I guess it's a wasted weekend. :noway

Fishpond?

Anyone got the game who ordered from fishpond in Usa or Canada? I am still waiting for it, i am in Ontario Canada. Thanks Guys.

Anyone got the game who ordered from fishpond in Usa or Canada? I am still waiting for it, i am in Ontario Canada. Thanks Guys.

I just got the game from Fishpond today. I was supposed to get it around 17th- 25th April but I got it today. Lol I am so happy. You will probably get the game next week if not today.

Game's overall great Played on Rookie difficulty for like an hour. Controls are really confusing for me right now, but I love both aspects, bowling and batting, they are not only unique but very intuitive. You feel like you have control over your decisions. Overall I LOVE THIS GAME.

I am also extremely impressed with the Customization options.

Looks like most of them are getting the game lucky chaps. Mine is still in Hebron I guess as it says processed. I am not sure even if its in transit. Really hope to get it by Wednesday

Have anyone got the game from Mightyape yet? My one got shipped 10 days ago still havent recived :mad

I just got the game from Fishpond today. I was supposed to get it around 17th- 25th April but I got it today. Lol I am so happy. You will probably get the game next week if not today.

Game's overall great Played on Rookie difficulty for like an hour. Controls are really confusing for me right now, but I love both aspects, bowling and batting, they are not only unique but very intuitive. You feel like you have control over your decisions. Overall I LOVE THIS GAME.

I just hope i get the game before my extra long weekend starts on Thursday 17th. Haha.

My estimated date is 17th - 25th as well in Toronto, still waiting

My estimated date is 17th - 25th as well in Toronto, still waiting

Yup same here bro. :noway

----------

Sorry slightly offtopic folks here is my question: If i have already downloaded real teams from cricket academy do i have to again replace all teams when first enter the disc or i can just sign into my cricket academy log in and it will be added already? sorry if its a dumb question. lol

When you insert the disc, it will prompt you to 'get best' which will replace your teams on clicking yes else, it will just go with on-disc teams.

Played about 4 hours this evening.

Loving the game so far. Pro cam is impossible! :lol

Without pro cam, you would need to be alert in pressing right buttons & with pro cam, you would need to focus only on the ball 100%. Even a slight miss of focus, you would miss the ball completely - real cricket eh?. :)

Users who are viewing this thread