Requests Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be cool if someone could make all the real faces of the players.

It is definitely a huge ask. It would probably take like a week for one team. But it'd be great. Worth the effort.

I understand that it is a huge ask though, so I won't be pissed if someone dosen't make it:D.

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I observed that while bowling against computer, the batsman will adjust the position and hits the bowl into legside even if we bowl far outsdie the off stump which is very unrealistic in real cricket. Is there any patch to sort this problem?

Hitterman

International Coach
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be cool if someone could make all the real faces of the players.

It is definitely a huge ask. It would probably take like a week for one team. But it'd be great. Worth the effort.

I understand that it is a huge ask though, so I won't be pissed if someone dosen't make it
Even if we'll make faces but it won't be of any use. It may result is multiple looking personalities as all the faces are not unique.

sharjeel

School Cricketer
remove cricket revolution animation after every delivery

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove/stop/change the cricket revolution logo animation that plays after every delivery, or transition. It's extremely 'in your face' and often slows the frame rate whenever it is on screen.

Thanks

ahmad

Club Cricketer
just remove the "interchange" file in the client folder and the logo will stop appearing after every ball

sharjeel

School Cricketer
just remove the "interchange" file in the client folder and the logo will stop appearing after every ball

"cricket revolution\system\client" does not have a file name interchange. Am i looking in the wrong directory?

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"cricket revolution\system\client" does not have a file name interchange. Am i looking in the wrong directory?

Exactly. Even I was about to ask the same question

DougMac

School Cricketer
Could it be possible to make an animation for when a batsmen reaches 50/100 etc. not a animation saying 50 or 100, but one saying how many balls it took, how many 4s/6s, how many minutes.
If that is possible could we then keep track of scores on the game. So you can go into team management and see how 50s/100s a player has.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer

you are looking in right directory...

there you will find images.cr...

rename .cr to .rar and extract using winrar with this password

%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

now you will find many folders,open animation folder and you will see one more folder known as interball_overlay....
open it and delete the files...
now come back and cut paste all the folders you extracted in a new folder named images...

now cut images.cr file and paste it somewhere else but not here....
run the game(backing up)...

this should work but i haven't tried it yet...
if it doesn't work then paste back images.cr file to its original directory....

Hitterman

International Coach
the password is so long that it's hard to remember. What you guys should do is, remove password from all the archives using the current password.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
make a notepad file and save this password in that...
whenever you need to extract any file,you use this password....

or extract all the file once so you should not be needing to extract a file anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread