Requests thread

Haha. I love this. Sure thing.

...Just because you want one of your own for your desktop wallpaper...

I have what may be a unique request:

A set of completely invisible sponsors.

Sometimes I don't want to juggle different mods and sponsors, nor do I want the default generic ones. It's a hassle changing every team to turn off sponsors do if we just had a set of invisible ones that we could copy into the textures folder this would do the trick.

Has this been done before? I imagine it'd be quite simple.

You guys are amazing. I only got the game last week and I'm astonished at the amount of high quality mod work that's been done.

I'm not sure if this request has already been done - if so, please could someone point me in the right direction? (I did search first but came up empty handed).

I'm using modded England (blue lions) and NZ (black fern) logos, which are great, except they don't show up on the similar-coloured hats.

Ideally I'm looking for a hat pattern which already has the logos as e.g. a 4th colour, so I can hide the actual logo and just change that hat colour to white. Is there such a thing?

Alternatively, if there are white Eng & NZ logos I could use (which might be good for the ODI and T20 kits), then are there also Test tops that already include the blue lions and black fern crests in the colour data?

Hope this all makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help!

The diagonal stripe is quite nice :thumbs

That image makes me think that when scrolling through the academy looking at teams, instead of just showing the bust of the best player they should show a lineup like that.

I agree. The Academy should just show a line up of variations of me.

Further to my post above, I now realise you can't switch the emblem on and off for just the shirt or just the hat. So, um, ignore that.

But I've seen some screenshots in this forum where people have managed to get two different logos happening:

DBC14 Mod Screenshots | Page 13 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

There was another example with the current England Ashes kit too.

My question is... how? And if (as I'm guessing) they turned off Show Team Emblem and instead embedded the two different logos in the colour layers for the shirts and hats... can someone point me to these for England and New Zealand?

I'm looking for:

- England cap design with lions logo I can set to white
- England test shirt with lions logo I can set to blue
- NZ cap design with fern logo I can set to white
- NZ test shirt with fern logo I can set to black

I'd have a bash at doing it myself, but I've never worked with DDS files before and my ancient copy of Photoshop 7 (!) doesn't seem to want to play nice with the plugin to open them.

Any and all assistance gratefully received.

Not a request (I couldn't find anywhere else more appropiate to post, mods, feel free to move this if you wish) but I found a couple of leaked images for this Summers Australian kits on another forum. Bit of a heads up if anybody wants to make them before they are officialy released. Only the fronts unfortunately, but I wouldn't expect there to be much on the back if anything.

Workshop - Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion | Page 49 | BigFooty AFL Forum

You will find them at the bottom of the page.

Awesome find. A yellow home kit again!

I'll have a crack at the fronts for sure.

Great find, that T20 one looks horrific... (Glass houses though, I hear rumors our new T20 strip has beige again :rolleyes) ...but that ODI one looks much better.

Hey guys

Is anyone making 2015/16 KFC BBL kits?

Users who are viewing this thread