Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Well i have just woken up and ready to start day 2 of the Test Match between

England v Australia

Stumps on day 1
England (AI) 376-7

At 267-0 it was looking very bad for me, however the belting Sydney pitch started to turn!

No run outs of yet!!

:banana2

Well i have just woken up and ready to start day 2 of the Test Match between

England v Australia

Stumps on day 1
England (AI) 376-7

At 267-0 it was looking very bad for me, however the belting Sydney pitch started to turn!

No run outs of yet!!

:banana2

Nice, how old is the ball? maybe open with a spinner?

Nice, how old is the ball? maybe open with a spinner?

My thoughts exactly... its 90 overs old. Did not take the ball as its begining to rip!

Hauritz has 3: LBW, Stumping, Caught at Slips
North has 2: Bowled, Caught at slips
Hilfy1: Caught Covers
Siddle1: Caught Slips

The pitch was a belter with no turn and fast outfield, but im clawing my way back now!

Problem is batting second and fourth time round will be a massive challenge!!:help

is it reversing? can you bowl a reverse swinging delivery every ball once your bowler is above 80%/

Pakistan bowling alot of short stuff allowing the two new batsmen at the crease to get their confidence up with a few fours 3/71 from 15.4 overs

Does anyone else find that the computer just completely slogs in normal mode, especially against spinners ?

Hard mode seems to be a lot more realistic to me..........................

My thoughts exactly... its 90 overs old. Did not take the ball as its begining to rip!

Hauritz has 3: LBW, Stumping, Caught at Slips
North has 2: Bowled, Caught at slips
Hilfy1: Caught Covers
Siddle1: Caught Slips

The pitch was a belter with no turn and fast outfield, but im clawing my way back now!

Problem is batting second and fourth time round will be a massive challenge!!:help

Is this on hard matey ?

is it reversing? can you bowl a reverse swinging delivery every ball once your bowler is above 80%/

I have reverse swing availiable to Siddle. Hilfy and Johnson need there confidence to be raised a bit after not having much joy all day yesterday!!

They got very tired aswell in the 34 degree heat!!

Mr. Anderson not giving Brett Lee the time of day, got him absolutely hammering him!! Which is nice, seeing as Mitch Johnson did the same in Australia's first innings.

Just a quick question: what does reverse swing actually do?

Furthermore, is their a way to turn of the bowling HUD whilst playing two player? Otherwise, the other player will know what your bowling.

Hmmm I must be very crap at bowling:p they've scored 1/80 off the first seven overs lol

Australia 6/2 (Or 2/6 for you Aussies) :D They need 30 runs to win! Can I do the impossible? This is on hard mode btw!

Ok Australia(me) are 3/89 of 20 overs with clarke 14 of 28 and haddin 15 of 16 going along very nicely thanks to some poor short pitched bowling.This is the biggest partnership so far (34). the first 10 overs i made 1/46 and the next 10 overs ive made 2/43.

spaga1994 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Haddin gone lbw to afridi falling on 19 of 23 balls 4/94

Well I can see there are lot of dismissal of off-spinner that further validates the point raised by sureshot in his review. Has someone tried bowling with a leg spinner and see how effective he can be?

Hmmm I must be very crap at bowling they've scored 1/80 off the first seven overs

Everyone is mate at first, stay with it... i got carted all over the place! but then you start to pick it up and have some cracking realistic matches!!

Users who are viewing this thread