Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Ok I hate Effing quiters. That guy just quit the game....guys don't play against this Indie baderman he quit the match. He was 33/4 in 6 overs and just ran away.

nimish_sach added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Ok another game again got to bowl first. But this guy is playing with asia xi

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Ok he is noob too hes 2/2

Ok I hate Effing quiters. That guy just quit the game....guys don't play against this Indie baderman he quit the match. He was 33/4 in 6 overs and just ran away.

nimish_sach added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Ok another game again got to bowl first. But this guy is playing with asia xi

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Ok he is noob too hes 2/2

Of course: quitters; that's what will ruin online play, unless you play against friends or people from here.

MasterBlaster76 added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Order's status is now 'order taken'. That means if it leaves very early tomorrow, it stands an outside chance of getting here for Saturday. Assuming it doesn't get affected by the postal strike.

well im back from playing first ashes test (well nearly) im getting slaughtered i need 598 in my final innings to win :(

atm im 100 - 2 and gonna play when im refreshed tomorrow.
if anyone fancies a game on xbox live tomorrow then add Andeeh

my brother got the game yesterday on his ps3
(btw i myself have a xbox 360)

when we put the game in for the first time in ps3. it took 2 sort of updates
first one was i beleive a normall one that every new games does.
second one was a long one. it took nearly 4 minutes to do that update. does any one else experince that. Does any one know what it was. was it a patch? :spy

Ok with the other guy first innings over he batted well scored 137 in 20 overs. I am already 2/1

nimish_sach added 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Ok shewag and yuvraj on fire
43/1 in 3 overs
I m chasing 137 against the other online player

65/1 in 4 overs

nimish_sach added 7 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

100/1 in 6.4 overs and the guy seems to have gone home!!! Ahh Effing quitters. If anyone here wants to a game please play with me

65/1 in 4 overs

nimish_sach added 7 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

100/1 in 6.4 overs and the guy seems to have gone home!!! Ahh Effing quitters. If anyone here wants to a game please play with me

mate i am in australia and will get my xbox 360 copy next thursday. you can add me in and be sure that i never quit and play online all the time.
Gamer tag: alioz

No-one from here will quit, I'm sure, otherwise we can just name and shame them. The only reason for quitting is if you're getting some unplayable lag.

MasterBlaster76 added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I like this catching system. If you pull off a blinding catch, it's you that did it, not the computer and if you drop it, well that's your fault as well.

my brother got the game yesterday on his ps3
(btw i myself have a xbox 360)

when we put the game in for the first time in ps3. it took 2 sort of updates
first one was i beleive a normall one that every new games does.
second one was a long one. it took nearly 4 minutes to do that update. does any one else experince that. Does any one know what it was. was it a patch? :spy

I never had any updates on my PS3? how big were they?

I never had any updates on my PS3? how big were they?

I wouldnt know the size...but it took good 4 to 5 minutes for the update. and this is on a good internet connection.

Users who are viewing this thread