Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Just tried a little experiment...

Set up exactly the same match as I had just played, won the toss and put New Zealand into bat just as this did in my full game.

This time I simulated their innings...

50 overs 229/8

Perfect.

My point being that even if I find that the AI are too aggressive and get out too quickly when batting I at least know I can simulate their innings to produce a realistic score and I can get on with my own favourite part, batting, knowing that unlike in BLIC07 at least they set decent fields and react well to your shots so by creating a real challenge.

Love it :)

just swung one through brett lee's legs and knocked his stumps over lol

they have 7 balls to survive the day. australia 95/9 from 31.5

paradisekingy added 6 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

aussies all out for 99, easy easy

This is ridiculous, I think I have played this game a bit too much. Playing a custom Test Series India(Me) against South Africa on Hard Mode. I have got so far 418/6 in just 37.3 overs and now I am bored slogging. Here is my scored so far:
Gambhir 31(28)
Sehwag 18(30)
Dravid 79(53)
Tendulkar 80(59)
Raina 56(21)
Yuvraj Singh 141(41)*
Dhoni 0(1)
Harbhajan 2(3)*
I was 120 odd in 20 overs and then started slogging.

lol singh 141 from 41.

the match im on at the moment is too easy, they have an all offside field and bowling it straight at my legs

^ sounds to me like you are just exploiting the game. If you use the loft and advance shot all the time it will ruin the game for you.

Maybe you should play 2020 instead.

I just want to play properly against some1 online who can starve me for runs if i slog and get out I should be able to grind and get runs. Proper stuff. And all this is after choosing a day 5 pitch.But I have to stay India' s batting is one of the strongest in this game. They are way ahead of others.

i am very happy with game part from run out bug but im pretty sure that will be fixed with patch very easy i am struggling to bat and bowl i find bowling very hard on hard difficulty so im happy and the bug wen my bowler hits stumps and bowls and batter doesent try to hit ive had it twice wtf come on codemasters when servers come on do a patch so we can download and enjoy the game cuz it is brilliant game without the bugs

Users who are viewing this thread