Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

guys you are gonna love this game. So much better than the demo! and it plays like a dream on the playstation! Wow! Been on multiplayer with my brother since 10.30 this morning and have only played t20's but he off to work now! Trying my best to keep away from it and not neglect the family!!

Neglect family, NEGLECT!!! you can always get another one!!!:D

Do players have the old white zinc on in the game, dying to know if Malinga has got the war paint on and his perm hair:banana2

guys you are gonna love this game. So much better than the demo! and it plays like a dream on the playstation! Wow! Been on multiplayer with my brother since 10.30 this morning and have only played t20's but he off to work now! Trying my best to keep away from it and not neglect the family!!

I'm also going to get PS3 version. No one has posted the screens so far. can you post some?

BTW, what is your opinion on runout bug?

all 360 users in the USA I just got this email. Mod please move this to another thread if you feel it more appropriate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

We are contacting you again as we may have issued incorrect advice regarding Ashes Cricket 2009 in our previous emails. To confirm: only the PC and PS3 versions of the game are region-free and will work on any console. The Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii versions are region locked and will only work on PAL consoles.

Apologies for the previous mis-information. We hope that this now clarifies the situation.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02084876

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

from what I gather no one has the PC version yet, its all 360 and PS3, so thats probably why no screenies

Ok since I'm currently in England I had to borrow my friends PS3 to play the game and I will not be back in new Zealand until Saturday.

I now had to give my friends PS3 back to him. So I cannot do more testing on the gameplay until tomorrow now.

If anyone has any questions please ask and ill try and post from what I have played.

Note. I will not be able to tell you detailed things like what songs have been played or what colour are the stumps. I have only focused on 3 teams which are England, Australia and South Africa. So ill be happy to ask any gameplay related questions.

ya no one wants to post some screens :crying:mad:
What do you expect? It's not going to be easy getting screenshots from a PS3 or 360, and I'd imagine it's pretty time consuming or low in quality. Whereas in that time they could be continuing their game and either enjoying it or providing other information. Just appreciate what people who have the game have shared and be thankful that they have answered questions. Some people just ask too much...

jazz can you please tell me about the name of the south african players
are they licenced or not???also tell me about thier faces
and you played on which stadium???
what were the pitch conditions like???

Think:sarcasm..........................then post:D..........otherwise:doh
Yeah I got it, runout bugs are there low bowling speeds are there and 70mph looking 85mph ineffective b
alls are there but it is not same as the demo.correct?:):p:p:D:laugh:rtfl

Yeah I got it, runout bugs are there low bowling speeds are there and 70mph looking 85mph ineffective b
alls are there but it is not same as the demo.correct?

But Jazz played 50 overs and only got 1 run out..... so it cant be that big of a bug! where did u get the game off?

ive picked up where i left off earlier and australia are 238/8 from 40 overs

swan is devastating with the ball swinging lots, just got a trophy for his 5 wicket haul.

the speed of the catching seems to have been slowed down alot at slip even though i dropped two from swan. This compared to the other day on the demo it seemed to go way to quickly and chance had gone. Just dropped a catch in gully also

anyone played online yet? please elaborate on the online system

Users who are viewing this thread