Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

What im curious about is... if you can create your own player then obviously you must state how quick you want your created player to be!!?

So then if this is the case can you edit the current players in the games pace? could be very usefull!

Paradisekingy looks like the Aussies are heading for a similar score i your game to what they got in their first dig at edgbaston!:D

oo i finally bowled someone, cut it onto top of off stump with flintoff.

australia all out 268 from 49 overs. swan went for nearly 10 an over but with 6 wickets lol, the rest ranged from 2-5 an over

edit- just unlocked jamaica stadium because i dismissed a team in a test match, big achievement that was lol

They still have made a very very good cricket game and just hope that they release a patch to iron out the few bugs.

Having played the pc demo I have to agree that this is the best cricket game by a country mile.Lets hope Codemasters listen and produce the patches.

P.S.

UP THE ROVERS!!!;)

oo i finally bowled someone, cut it onto top of off stump with flintoff.

australia all out 268 from 49 overs. swan went for nearly 10 an over but with 6 wickets lol, the rest ranged from 2-5 an over

edit- just unlocked jamaica stadium because i dismissed a team in a test match, big achievement that was lol

Yeah I managed to get a wicket by the ai playing on but ive only got one proper bowled dismissal

lol im playing the short ball quite well just hit one for 4.

when i was bowling noone even appealed for an lbw let alone it given out.

im 14/1 from 3.4 overs

lol im playing the short ball quite well just hit one for 4.

im 14/1 from 3.4 overs

Oh dear, i hope this isn't codies way of getting cpu cheating into the game. :p

noooo make that 14/2 bopara hits straight up to in field.

micheal holding has repeated the same lines about 10 times, i wish they would do a sky sports and change the commentator for half hour

LOL! i did it on the demo so its definitely possible! i feel they have made it that you have to bowl a real beauty to get people bowled and lbw!... also when i was swining it more with the wind i got more lbw shouts!!

build that innings patiently mate! btw? u must be in the evening session?!

Its Ian Bishop! Lay off poor old Mikey!! lol!!

noooo make that 14/2 bopara hits straight up to in field.

micheal holding has repeated the same lines about 10 times, i wish they would do a sky sports and change the commentator for half hour

Sometimes it sounds like he struggles to get his words out on sky, i hope its the same here. ;)

I can live with the bowling speeds if the AI runout is sorted although it's a little dissapointing.

Users who are viewing this thread