Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

In my ODI match Steyn and Ntini got tired after 5 overs which seems about right

ill let you know when i get to it, for now joshnson and siddle both bowled 4 overs, johnson economy is 2 and siddles is 7

edit - north has just come on for johnson after the 8 overs, strange

maybe they noticed how swann took all those wickets and decided to go with spin!

could you just check if the online has a ranking system and if people are playing.

after your game of course

cheers!

lol brett lee come on the other end for siddle and pieterson edge first ball to slip. 42/3 from 9.1 overs

Am I right in thinking there are no grounds for New Zealand, Bangladesh or Zimbabwe?

First Impressions: Gameplay & Animation

Ashes Cricket 2009 looks really good and I can't wait for my copy.

I have read through both Q/As and I am glad they have concentrated on gameplay like the PES old days then the animations.

But the animations, I get annoyed seeing a batsmen playing a shot and then standing like a statue and bowlers run up liek they have ████ themselves.

Only flaw I have seen before I am even yet to play the game but I suppose I can live with this if the gameplay is good. :)

brett lee bowls consistently in the high 94 mph. first fast bowler to actually look like he is bowling fast and seems much more difficult to play.

although johnson and siddle both bowl 90mph and mid to high 80's respectively

ok im fairly certain there is no third umpire 'screen'. also the replay takes ages with the run out being rewound about 10 times lol

Which team is rated highest in the game, I assume Australia but are India and Shri Lanka better at the one day game?

Question for the lucky people already with the game:( dont get mine till thursday:)
Is there a training net to practice?

Users who are viewing this thread