Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

just edges a 97mph lee ball and got out lol, btw flintoff is down as number 11 batsmen

I got a few edges but none of them carried. Yep the top edge went the air and the keeper was positioning himself to take the catch

I only got one run out but im pretty sure I would of got more. So Im lucky I didn't but then if played another game I could gent up getting 2 or 3 so it can go either way

Yes it does feel like your facing fast bowling and your timing has to be spot on

I did not play online. The bounce is more pronounced on hard thats how I got Shah to top edge one

So the outside/inside edges are still like the demo then, or did they fall a little short? Sounds as though the slips/keeper need to be moved up a bit...

Thanks for your reply. :)

So the outside/inside edges are still like the demo then, or did they fall a little short? Sounds as though the slips/keeper need to be moved up a bit...

Thanks for your reply. :)

Well I inside edged a ball to keeper. I got a wicket with ai under edging to the stumps. I also edged a ball between 1st and 2nd slip for four

i am literally scared to touch anything that gets bowled by brett lee. just edged another but went short thank god

The edges in the demo are stupid, non of them ever carry, and pretty much pee roll along the ground.

Well I inside edged a ball to keeper. I got a wicket with ai under edging to the stumps. I also edged a ball between 1st and 2nd slip for four

Good: edges for four! They must be fixed then, they got nowhere near the boundary in the demo.

Speaking of which, how does the outfield speed seem to you?

Does the Wii have the same match engine and AI settings? Hopefully it does!

i am literally scared to touch anything that gets bowled by brett lee. just edged another but went short thank god

If there is super fast bowling in the game, it shouldn't be too difficult to give it to other bowlers that deserve it, like Freddie...

The edges in the demo are stupid, non of them ever carry, and pretty much pee roll along the ground.

As long as the game doesn't do that, it doesn't matter. The demo has served its purpose...

Does the Wii have the same match engine and AI settings? Hopefully it does!

No, it's made by a different company. It definitely does not have the same engine; dunno about the AI.

Do fast bowlers have special deliveries still? on one of the Q&A's it said they did but did not see any in the demo???:help

Good: edges for four! They must be fixed then, they got nowhere near the boundary in the demo.

Speaking of which, how does the outfield speed seem to you?

i think its much quicker than the demo although could be due to the pitch. on the demo i thought alot of my shots wernt even making the boundary but now most do with only the odd one going short.

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Do fast bowlers have special deliveries still? on one of the Q&A's it said they did but did not see any in the demo???:help

when i bowled paul collingwood he could only do a slower ball when he was confident, at least i think so because he was full of confidence i bowled a slow ball which got smashed for 4 and then it wasnt available next ball.

however for someone like anderson it was always a choice

Users who are viewing this thread