Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

please tell me about the line and length..is he varying his line length in T20???
for eg bowling short and wide

does vary a bit, just hit a full toss for 6, looked quality.

same over stern bowling - 2nd ball - full toss, i tried to walk down and smash it(needless to say i missed and got out
yorker no ball
full toss
full toss
short ball

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

lol morkell just got a hat trick, i was trying to play some big shots, all pitched normal (for this game) length about off stump

does vary a bit, just hit a full toss for 6, looked quality.

same over stern bowling - 2nd ball - full toss, i tried to walk down and smash it(needless to say i missed and got out
yorker no ball
full toss
full toss
short ball

paradisekingy added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

lol morkell just got a hat trick, i was trying to play some big shots, all pitched normal (for this game) length about off stump

What about free hits :banana2

Yes Luke Wright is in the game I bowled him with a yorker in my game

k thanks and you tired the create a player on it and is it hard to unlock like bats, stadiums?

to unlock things you just have to do things like, hit a hundred in odi or bowl 5 maidens etc

twenty20 is proving very hard to knock a big total

is it different from playing like in england to playing in jamaica like crowd
and has the commentating improved?

two questions:

1. is there the free hit?
2. does the AI edge the ball to slips? because when we bat, we mistime shots and they do fly to the slip pretty easily sometimes. But the main things is abt the AI. Do THEIR edges fly to the slips when they mis time on our bowling?

Thanks guys..ur doing a great review'ism lol

Hi guys,

sorry I know it's really lazy of me but i don't have the patience to trawl through 30 pages of thread right now, so could someone please sum up whats changed since the demo, if anything. Especially in relation to the key 'bugs' and gameplay questions that the demo raised.

Thank you very much.

two questions:

1. is there the free hit?
2. does the AI edge the ball to slips? because when we bat, we mistime shots and they do fly to the slip pretty easily sometimes. But the main things is abt the AI. Do THEIR edges fly to the slips when they mis time on our bowling?

Thanks guys..ur doing a great review'ism lol

yes and yes

Hi guys,

sorry I know it's really lazy of me but i don't have the patience to trawl through 30 pages of thread right now, so could someone please sum up whats changed since the demo, if anything. Especially in relation to the key 'bugs' and gameplay questions that the demo raised.

Thank you very much.

I dont have the game!!but from first impression of others
i can say many bug has been fixed,except 2:-
1.run out(but much better than demo)
2. Bowler speed :)

Users who are viewing this thread