Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

im hoping on day of release that a patch is released like many other games with updated bowling speeds etc

Bloody argos has let me down. i ordered from them now they say that i won't get until 9th of aug, so i cancelled with them and ordered from play.com.

I ordered around 3pm UK, would i get it tomorrow? do they do next day delivery? let me know guys thanks.

im hoping on day of release that a patch is released like many other games with updated bowling speeds etc

I was thinking that was a possibility aswell! So many games you load up on first day and an update is availiable!!

Im just pleased the issues to be fair are minor!!:banana2

Edging through the slips for 4 is very pleasing!!!

I dont have the game!!but from first impression of others
i can say many bug has been fixed,except 2:-
1.run out(but much better than demo)
2. Bowler speed :)

Cheers mate thats good news, has there been any improvement in AI bowling and the game mechanics in general in terms of what is considered a good length, and if this is the length the AI consistentlyl bowl at?

Cheers mate thats good news, has there been any improvement in AI bowling and the game mechanics in general in terms of what is considered a good length, and if this is the length the AI consistentlyl bowl at?

it has been solved :)

anderson and harmison for the last wicket,

they keep smashing in the bouncers lol with a silly point to pick up the edges

anderson and harmison for the last wicket,

they keep smashing in the bouncers lol with a silly point to pick up the edges

seems realistic scores. Man can't wait to get hands on this game. anyone got the game from play.com?

lol this is super realistic, johnsons bowled 3 no balls in the over.

been dropped twice in slips and edges short a few times, scary stuff but very fun. 110/9

I have enjoyed the demo thoroughly andi can see my self playing this game for hours and hours each day.

Ditto mate!! and from what we have heard the demo has nothing on the final game!:happy

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

ol this is super realistic, johnsons bowled 3 no balls in the over.

been dropped twice in slips and edges short a few times, scary stuff but very fun. 110/9

Oh it gets better and better AND BETTER!!!

Ditto mate!! and from what we have heard the demo has nothing on the final game!:happy

wealey88 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Oh it gets better and better AND BETTER!!!

I am just hoping i get my game tomorrow as i have thursday and friday off and i can lay into this game.

Can someone please post some screenies or video of the game like customisation or legends mode.

Users who are viewing this thread