Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

I can live with the bowling speeds if the AI runout is sorted although it's a little dissapointing.

I hope we can alter a bowlers speed in customization. Otherwise we will have to wait for a player editor, i hope Tom is reading this...

yeah I struggled in batting as well I made 55 all out in a test match

LOL! i did it on the demo so its definitely possible! i feel they have made it that you have to bowl a real beauty to get people bowled and lbw!... also when i was swining it more with the wind i got more lbw shouts!!

build that innings patiently mate! btw? u must be in the evening session?!

Its Ian Bishop! Lay off poor old Mikey!! lol!!

nope i think im still in lunch session, game says it is 3.15pm on day one, 30 over sessions

I hope to go we can alter a bowlers speed in customization. Otherwise we will have to wait for a player editor, i hope Tom is reading this...

I was thinking if you can create a player select there pace etc... then high possibility of changing current players abilities??!! fingers crosssed lol!!;)

One thing I noticed with reverse swing in ODI's it didnt work very well just looked like a normal delivery.

Btw was just thinking about the pacing and everything seems like it was good on your test match with seamers going at 2-4 or 5 an over. Which is ok.

Swann obviously has accelerated there innings heavily! could this be purely due to the fact. Day 1 pitch.. newish ball.. no pitch deterioration!?!

Just a thought!:)

Unfortunately I'll be getting the 360 version as my PC isn't quite up to scratch.

One thing I noticed with reverse swing in ODI's it didnt work very well just looked like a normal delivery.

Its a very rare thing to see with the white ball in a one dayer tho to be fair aint it! especially these days with the ball change at 34 overs!!:)

Btw was just thinking about the pacing and everything seems like it was good on your test match with seamers going at 2-4 or 5 an over. Which is ok.

Swann obviously has accelerated there innings heavily! could this be purely due to the fact. Day 1 pitch.. newish ball.. no pitch deterioration!?!

Just a thought!:)

actually ive been meaning to say this before but the pitch is extremely worn with lots of dark marks although mainly inside the creases. This was before i ball had been bowled

How long are the cpu spells? Is it realistic or do the same guys bowl 16 over spells. Have they brought the spinners or part timers on at all?

yeah I struggled in batting as well I made 55 all out in a test match

sounds like ya need a bit more patience!

has anyone tried the cricket school with warne and beefy?

also what the crowd affects like sounded awful in the demo ( any chants from the barmy army )

actually ive been meaning to say this before but the pitch is extremely worn with lots of dark marks although mainly inside the creases. This was before i ball had been bowled

This might just be the way they have designed to design an english wicket lol!

Ball still newish though! was just trying to find a reasonable reason why they tucked into swann lol!

Make that follow on mark mate!! :laugh

What are the non-licenced ODI kits like? Are they at least similar in colour to the real thing and are they as bad as they were in BLIC2007 or have they put in a bit more effort with these this time?

How long are the cpu spells? Is it realistic or do the same guys bowl 16 over spells. Have they brought the spinners or part timers on at all?

ill let you know when i get to it, for now joshnson and siddle both bowled 4 overs, johnson economy is 2 and siddles is 7

edit - north has just come on for johnson after the 8 overs, strange

Users who are viewing this thread