Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

The gas really hasn't been very positive about this game. He's pretty much whinging non-stop about the bowler speeds yet on the PC version there will be inevitably an editor released allowing us to fix them up.

Lol, thanks for calling me out noob.

I have moaned about the problems that other people have described in a few posts in this, the impression thread. I wouldn't have been bothered but when the developers promise that these issues will be fixed in the final release and they are not, then we have a right to moan.

Yes, okay, but almost every post from you is moaning, followed by the face palm smilie. We understand that there are issues and hopefully (and likely) there will be fixes at least to the ratings issues. Sitting around complaining all day won't help.

Oh, and I was a member 4 months earlier than you so I'm hardly a "noob".

Yes, okay, but almost every post from you is moaning, followed by the face palm smilie. We understand that there are issues and hopefully (and likely) there will be fixes at least to the ratings issues. Sitting around complaining all day won't help.

oh good so its not only me who thinks this.:hpraise

Calling people out for expressing their opinions = noob in my book. I am responding to issues that people have posted about, in the impression thread. I fail to see a problem. If you don't like me responding to what people have written, then use the ignore feature, that way you won't have to read my constant moaning followed by a :doh.

;)

Calling people out for expressing their opinions = noob in my book. I am responding to issues that people have posted about, in the impression thread. I fail to see a problem. If you don't like me responding to what people have written, then use the ignore feature, that way you won't have to read my constant moaning followed by a :doh.

;)

Theyre right mate, you do carry on like a typical whining Englishman, hey. Go have a cup of tea and a lie down.

Can we reassign the buttons/keys in PC version?? anybody who have the PC version can please answer this question?

Cheers!

Sureshot has the pc version?may be he dont have.unfortunately seeing in sites about full-version people response is abosolutely great now it's sure that people will buy ac09 i think it will be best cricket game in last ten years.:)

Ok, not sure if it has been mentioned but for Ozzies, the PS3 version was released today, yet unusually the 360 and PC version wont be out until next week.

Users who are viewing this thread