Story 'Reveries and Results'... Chapter-1 Updated...

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
a1s7ww.jpg

b8s65c.jpg

This is a career based story of a young cricketer who always had a dream and desire to be an icon in the game of Cricket. The story is dedicated to the members of PlanetCricket. This is not just a prose on the lad's sport-life, but also on his life. The story includes every positive and negative aspect of the lad's life. The readers witness almost all efforts and fights carried out by Mr. Saptharshi to empower himself from a Street Cricketer to a Global Image of the World of Cricket.

As mentioned, this story revolves round the character, Mr. Akshay Saptharshi, who currently resides in The Silver Apple Neighborhood, Barrman Street, Melbourne along with his roomie Mr. Barry Northus. Both of them are classmates, cricketers. Akshay was born in Karnataka, India studied upto Class12 there and moved to Melbourne for higher studies. Barry is an Aussie, Sydney-born, but flew to Melbourne for academics as Akshay. They are good friends and share almost every moment irrespective of joys and sorrows together.

jto1z9.jpg

A birds-eye-view of Akshay's Living Place

So, with this, I believe that the readers got a touch about this story and will be familiar with these two in the near-future.

Thank You
Zaxotes

vsh0ye.jpg
----------
EPISODE UPDATES
Episode 1: I, Me and Myself

Last edited:

Bounce

County Cricketer
The image looks good and says quite a lot about the story.
Best of luck for this. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
All good and nice mate but, I'd have preferred a bit of a writing to start with. Graphics may enhance your story appeal but, writing is something that takes it a long way.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
oh yeah! writing it now. it will be here soon

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I echo User Axay!
You can finish off the stories with Graphics, but writing is the main criteria to be a good story!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
You can finish off the stories with Graphics, but writing is the main criteria to be a good story!

I hate that view. Every story is unique, if his story is at its best through the medium of gfx so be it. Writing is not the be all and end all of storys.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I echo User Axay!

u mean i don't know writing eh!?...:mad:
and would you find interest towards any story without a single gfx in it?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Writing is not the be all and end all of storys.

WHAT! Writing is not important in a story if images are good enough:facepalm.

Its a story forum, not comics forum.
We need to add salt to curry, not curry to salt.

Binnu added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

u mean i don't know writing eh!?...:mad:
and would you find interest towards any story without a single gfx in it?

Lol, I din't meant that:laugh!
I said to concentrate on write up equally:yes.

And even, I expected bit of write up on story in the first post!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
You actually make it so that stories are a rigidly set form of guidelines as to how to write it. Zaxotes clear strength is his gfx, I'm guessing that you think treva's story is rubbish because a lot of his updates are simple gfx.

Ever heard the saying that a picture paints a thousand words? The story forums is place where people can be creative as to how they feel it should be. Stop making it into a place where only writing is a good thing. Or as a punishment I will send you to China and make you play for them. :facepalm

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I hate that view. Every story is unique, if his story is at its best through the medium of gfx so be it. Writing is not the be all and end all of storys.
I agree with you there. All I meant to say was personally I prefer some writing as well.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
leave this. i opened a new thread as it should be a cleaner one for the new story. and what are you both doing? :mad:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
leave this. i opened a new thread as it should be a cleaner one for the new story. and what are you both doing? :mad:

Open another thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread