Requests Accepted Revolution Studios Presents International Patch 2012

very poor for the hype created around this patch.

kits are not good, installer is not packed properly...very disappointing :(

No 1st learn About PC's
The Setup Extracts The Files In The Setup
Then It Runs Through Big Editor And Paste Them there
the %temp% File Will Not only Have This Extracted Files
Even it Will Save The pages You Visited Via Internet, The rar files you Extracted
and Many Things
Did You Copy The cache File In The %temp% File?

no i downloaded Revolution Studios patch then run the installer then cmd shows the directory c:user/name/appdata/local/temp when i select async.big.w32 it shows invalid texture and it keeps showing tht message until i finish all files i guess about 50 or more times.if u mean i have to copy the cache file from big editor to temp folder then i did tht but still its showing me invalid texture and after i finish installing all files the game hangs after toss pls tell me from the beginning and step by step guide how to install it

btw my previous question was a silly one :D i knew tht all installer files go to temp fold

Last edited:
Did The game Run Well before Installing The Patch?:eek:

yes dude game was runnig fine before installing patch

this is my system spec

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3.30GHz
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @1333mhz
ATI Radeon HD 5670 GDDR-5 1GB (ASUStek Computer Inc)

pls reply me fast with ur best solution

anyone here who installed this patch successfully on windows 7 64-bit ??

Guys! After seeing such comments like patch is not good and etc..i am really very disappointed :( ! All of you said that kits are perfect/awesome and many things..and even voted excellent..Now what's going on? It's my/dipak and arjind's hard work with perfection...in every sense they are perfect...Jm/suwadith/arjind/me we have done all 30 scratch / HD Bats! So please stop complaining and Enjoy the patch! Otherwise no CLT20 Patch + no Revolution Studios..we have spent our whole day in this patch,even when we were having exams! So again such comments comes then 'NO REVOLUTION STUDIOS'

----------

The compiling of installer by suwadith is 100% error less!

Help

:noway

I m trying to use this patch but it says invalid texture.. I downloaded a fresh copy of async.big file but still I cant get this to work..

If anyone could explain the exact process to use this patch den I will be grateful..

cheers...

is this Diwali gift ?,
REVOLUTION STUDIOS blast this Diwali with there patch,
too late but happy Diwali to all users

It works like a charm on my W7 64bit. You might have messed up the installation .

i uninstalled this game about 10 times and every time i get message invalid texture in every file when installing this patch , did u get the invalid texture message ? i ran this file as administrator:eek: see this image :mad

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
i uninstalled this game about 10 times and every time i get message invalid texture in every file when installing this patch , did u get the invalid texture message ? i ran this file as administrator:eek: see this image :mad

I honestly did not get the error. It froze on my first try but then it worked like a hot knife on a butter. And I seriously loved the patch.

Guys i request you all to just wait for some time suwadith is having his exams! He will solve all your problems and fix it...:thumbs ! I hope you'll are enjoying the patch :D ..the patch also has the maximum amount of 30 HD bats by us!

Your problem is that you have the game installed in d: drive. Install the game in c: drive, and it will be fine.

Your problem is that you have the game installed in d: drive. Install the game in c: drive, and it will be fine.
same thing here too :mad
do i need to launch big editor before installing this patch ??????????

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread