• Exellent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Outstanding

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am starting a new story. It will be like briggsy?s thread but in C2004. It?s a career story of a new emerging player of Australia Zain Awan. His Statistics are given below.
Name: Zain Awan
Team: Western Australia
Bat: A Custom Bat Of Woodworm Torch With Awan Wriiten On It
Batting Type: Right Hand Middle Order Batsman
Bowling Type: Right Hand Off Spin
Favorite Shot: Straight drive
Worst Shot: Pull And Hook

Captain Langer Say:
Zain Awan is a good all rounder cricketer. I have seen him playing in juniors. He have got a very good technique to be a one down batsman in all forms of cricket. And his off spin will certainly strengthens our bowling department. And hopefully he will help us gain all the trophies.

Coach Wayne Clark Say:
Zain Awan is a worthy player to be in the team. I have worked with him at junior level. He is a good all rounder cricketer will certainly lift our team. He is a good choice to bat at number three. And his off spin bowling will help us on turning pitches like SCG.

As I don?t like bowling so I will concentrate only on batting of Zain Awan. Man of the Match and Man of the Series will be decided by me on the basis of players performance in the matches. All the matches will be with Sky Sports Overlay.

ING Cup Match At Perth
Western Australia Vs Victoria
So Zain Awan got a chance in this first match of the season. Langer after winning the toss decided to bat first on this hard track. A slow fifty by Langer and some below par batting by middle order lead to a low score of 230 all out on a very good batting pitch.
After a good stand of 86 by openers in came the debutant Zain Awan looking confident for some runs on this good pitch and on his home ground. He played some good shots and stroke a four on the first ball he faced. But some good bowling by Lewis and a fantastic catch by Moss ended his innings on 19. Which was a low score on this pitch. And a dream for a good start to season was shattered.

Moss and Elliot lead to the victory:-

A good batting by the openers lead Victoria to a good victory on there first match and will certainly lift there morale.
Bowling from Western Australia bowlers was also below par and which lead to the loss of the match.
Zain Awan was economical in his ten overs wicket less spell. 10-1-39-0
But in the end it was a bad day for Warriors in there opening match and not a start they want.
Victoria Scorecard:

Western Australia Bowling:

Victoria won by 6 wickets

Man of the Match: M. Elliot

ahh its the dreaded generate innings bug :D

hmm...are you autoplaying? It would make it a whole lot more interesting if you didn't autoplay and just playout the innings and post pics.

Just my 2 cents :p

It is a career story like Briggsys and he said he doesn't like bowling. So its something we're just going to put up with.

Users who are viewing this thread