Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exellent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Outstanding

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
As its a career story so will only bowl Zain Awan's Overs rest i will have to autoplay. The big will still be there. As i said before i dont like bowling because they stroke four on every ball to me. I would ask u all one question that at the moment i am finding tutsi's patch difficult to play and Boss's patch easy. So what should i do.

You have done one game, and you expect everyone to respond?

It is a good idea with a good start, but wait until you update more before getting more responses.

zainawan89 said:
As its a career story so will only bowl Zain Awan's Overs rest i will have to autoplay. The big will still be there. As i said before i dont like bowling because they stroke four on every ball to me. I would ask u all one question that at the moment i am finding tutsi's patch difficult to play and Boss's patch easy. So what should i do.
it is always good to take the hard challenge. Go with tutsi's patch. :D

yeah if you stay on hard it will show a great improvement as you go through your season

ING Cup Match At Perth
Western Australia Vs Queensland

So coach and captain decided to stick with the same lineup so no changes in the lineup. Langer again winning the toss choose to bat first on a very similar pitch to the last match. This time there was some good batting performance by two batsman. Langer continues his good form into this match and rookie player Zain Awan also got a fifty in his first class career. 113 runs partnership between these two batsman got Western Australia at a very good position at one time but after they both were gone wickets start falling regularly for queensland.

Zain Awan got his first fifty of the season and he was in very good form he blasted all bowlers to all parts of the field. And unfortunate runout got his wicket. Otherwise he was looking simply awesome and hungry for runs. His confidence was sky high.
Zain Awan waves bat to the fans who r giving him standing ovation

This is how he got runout.

Maher And Hayden got Queensland to Safety
A very good opening partnership by queensland openers got them to a win in there second match after losing the first. And once again Western Australia bowlers failed to grab early wickets. Opening partnership of 105 runs and blasting batting by Symond and Perren give them an easy win in the end.

Zain Awan came late in the attack after 40 overs. He bowls 5 very expensive overs and got two important wickets of Symonds and Watson but failed to stop them from getting to there target. 5-0-41-2

Queensland Batting:

Western Australia Bowling:

How was everyone out? There should be one person not out
Its also a EA bug B.Williams was not out u can see a star on his name.
And can anyone tell me how stop CPU bowling more than 10 overs in one day i am sick of it u could see in last match what happened.

Pura Cup Match At Perth
Western Australia Vs Victoria

Here is the first game of this seasons pura cup for Western Australia. The pitch is hard as usual for perth. Langer and company would like to win this game to forget those bad memories of ING cup matches. So they are up for this match.

Users who are viewing this thread