Rugby Union

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Super Rugby starts this weekend, is all I can say is wtf. Our international cricket season only just started...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
The first and only time that the Rebels will ever be in first place. :lol

spooony

Club Captain
The first and only time that the Rebels will ever be in first place. :lol

lol

NZ teams looked good our local derbies were horse crap. Snore fest deluxe. Aussies teams will be mid table dobblers :cheers

But seriously dude
377649_10150953765106915_1564258712_n.jpg

WTF???????

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks Wales, someone had to show the Poms that they aren't the best team in the world.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
If the Brumbies continue like this they should easily finish top with the quality (or lack of it) of most of the other Australian teams.

----------

I'm off to find a DVD of the NZ match ;)

Was that our only loss in the whole year at the end of a long season?

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Thanks Wales, someone had to show the Poms that they aren't the best team in the world.

Serves them right to be honest. Don't matter in cricket, Black Caps are already bad enough not to win anything. But England don't deserve it and thanks to Wales, New Zealand are a little bit happier now, just need to kick their ass at the end of this year.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Could anyone link me to some football learning,all about the basics,rules.Getting a wee-bit interested in this.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Could anyone link me to some football learning,all about the basics,rules.Getting a wee-bit interested in this.

It really depends on how complicated you want to get, because at the professional level a lot comes down to the refs interpretation of the laws.

Obviously Wikipedia's always a good place to start, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union, and I don't think that the main page on it is too complicated. There's another page here, Rules Of Rugby, which seems pretty simple.

Things are a bit more detailed here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_laws.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
There are more New Zealand born players in the Lions squad that there are Scottish born players. :lol

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
And yet we came third in the 6N this year...
Should have picked Laidlaw tbh. Two flyhalves won't be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread