Sac2k4pt ODI patch v1.0

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
SAC2k4PT Patch Pack

SAC2k4PT Patch Pack

Well after 3 months of beta versions and thanks to people helping out and doing some testing for us, and finding and destroying countless bugs that were found in all are other version we have made are first full version ODI patch

Well here is are first full version patch pack, it has are new ODI and Test patches both patches are fully tested have work very well, due to c2k4 works diffrent on every system here are the specs of the computer the patches were tested on

P4 2.80GHz
1024mb ram
ATI 9600le
Win XP (SP2) sorry guys but this is the weakess computer I Have

Any reviews or bug reports are always welcome :)

Attachments

• SAc2k4PT patch pack (FULL).zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
i played with your patch.. its great.. but nearly off my team hit 6's!! including the tail :):) i was wondering if you can make it abit harder! i havnt seen any edges yet.. i even played on a green pitch

Overall Its a great patch!! just batting needs to be a lil harder.. maybe 20%

thanks for the feedback, and yeah we were not sure just how easy to make the batting, due to the last patches people just found it way to hard, also what did the a make?

Thanks

Thanks, its good to hear people are will to give it a go :)
and after some more feedback any problems that are found will be delt with, and we are alreay making a patch to drop the power shots by 60%

Last edited:
Version 1.1 is now up
the only two bugs found have now been fixed, the power shots and the edges

can u do something bout the runouts.7ot of 10 ai batsman r runout. :crying

hey man batting is too difficult in with ur new patch

yes ,and now is quiet hard to hit boundries as well as sixes .How much properly you time the ball,it will not go far away.We need good balance of shots rather than very difficult one.As proper timed shots should be traveled all the way.Kindly tweak it to made little easier.

I dont find batting hard but I find it extreamly hard to score runs! I hit plenty of nice shots but they all go stright to the feilder..

And I have real trouble keeping the cover drive along the ground no matter when I play it eary or late..

I find unless I hit a few sixes I just cant get the batsman's confidence up at all.

a suggestion Mr. Koala, if people are finding it hard to hit boundaries, or as they say the shots go to the fielders try changing the infield speed.

I had this problem with some of my patches and after increasing the infield speed it fixed it up.

its good to hear some feedback, after a few days
and we will tweak the patch and put it up when it done
sorry, I think we went a little far when we tryed to make the batting a little harder, sorry guys

but still would like to hear what you guys think of the ai

Users who are viewing this thread