India
Sep 19 - Australia v Ireland

Odds: bet365

---

Discussion thread.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow the Aussie supporters are the last of the big spenders so far :lol...

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this Group is tense for me lol.
Man if Ireland Win here. I feel sorry for WI. Aussie going to come hard at us.

Anyway I Still going for Ireland :) .

War

Chairman of Selectors
If the speculation is correct and David Hussey indeed does not start - it will be a utter farce.:facepalm

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Bias tells me Dave should be in for White, but measuring the side up, I'd have to give him the nod over Christian. In saying that, Christian will probably lead us to victory so wtf do I know.

The Irish usually arrive with a fair bit of tension in the rugby and international rules games, so I expect we'll be facing a pretty fiery side tonight. Not to mention we're ---- at T20s.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I'd rather pick the 4 best bowlers than have Christian at 8 just to face 3 balls. Hogg is a good enough bat for that sort of thing. I'm okay with carrying White to a point, but I'm kinda hoping Hussey comes back if White doesn't score today. I've actually been more worried that Mike Hussey was looking scratchy at number 3.

ferg512

International Coach
Didn't realise the Aussies were going to keep wearing the black lol will be quite strange if we have to play them.

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just not enough runs on the board for Ireland :/

War

Chairman of Selectors
I'd rather pick the 4 best bowlers than have Christian at 8 just to face 3 balls. Hogg is a good enough bat for that sort of thing. I'm okay with carrying White to a point, but I'm kinda hoping Hussey comes back if White doesn't score today. I've actually been more worried that Mike Hussey was looking scratchy at number 3.

In T20 cricket you need more than 4 bowlers in the event one of them has a bad day.

So although Christian isn't perfect, AUS T20 balance is already very messed up and axing Christian for another batsman or just to have 4 main bowlers won't help IMO.

----------

Bias tells me Dave should be in for White, but measuring the side up, I'd have to give him the nod over Christian. In saying that, Christian will probably lead us to victory so wtf do I know.

The Irish usually arrive with a fair bit of tension in the rugby and international rules games, so I expect we'll be facing a pretty fiery side tonight. Not to mention we're ---- at T20s.

Very sceptical about the reasons behind D Hussey's axing. I personally see it as a cynical attempt to justify keeping Bailey in the starting XI.

We all knew that before the tournament one major player would have to be benched to accommodate the illegitimate captain and via some quite ridiculous questioning his of his form - it has been Dussey.:facepalm

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And, I believed and thought David Hussey is the best T20 player currently for Australia...

Users who are viewing this thread